2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

you guys watch Sports Nation the other day and a question was asked Who would you rather have? MJ or Lebron.

They all said Lebron, serious face. Marcellus Wiley, Stephen Jackson and some other espn reporter. I think it was Stephen Jackson.

Michelle the host just looked at them.

It's funny to see people STILL hate Lebron at this point. :lol:

You have nothing else to say. It's like when people still hated on Kobe after he got his 5th. Y'all just look crazy.
you have to like someone cause they win or are good sounds stupid as hell. Always going to be athletes we like and root for and ones we don't. Can't call him overrated anymore and he is great. F him still. Doesnt mean we have to like him. I ... what kinda logic is that.i always hated mj in his playing days to.

Last edited:
cool. My bad. It's all good..

Players mess up..
No worries man, it's All good. 
nthat.gif

the pen is mightier than the sword.
Couldn't be more righter.

Maybe if KD was nicer to the media in the past, they wouldn't paint him in such a bad light when he gets 2Pac tattoos or joins GSW on some ****old ish

Why is it crazy to want Lebron over Jordan?

Prime Lebron was bigger, a more versatile defender, a better playmaker, easier to play with, more efficient, Better Rebounder, and while not as prolific as a scorer as Jordan was, was still hanging 27 to 30 ppg a night on awesome splits. 

Pretty much hairsplitting at this point.

you guys watch Sports Nation the other day and a question was asked Who would you rather have? MJ or Lebron.

They all said Lebron, serious face. Marcellus Wiley, Stephen Jackson and some other espn reporter. I think it was Stephen Jackson.

Michelle the host just looked at them.

I turned it off right after that

Why is it crazy to want Lebron over Jordan?

Prime Lebron was bigger, a more versatile defender, a better playmaker, easier to play with, more efficient, Better Rebounder, and while not as prolific as a scorer as Jordan was, was still hanging 27 to 30 ppg a night on awesome splits. 

Pretty much hairsplitting at this point.

My G....Jordan averaged like 35/8/8 one year and won DPOY and MVP.

You usually on point...but you may want to go and look back at how dominant Jordan was.

2011 would never happen to Mike.

Last edited:

You usually on point...but you may want to go and look back at how dominant Jordan was.

And Lebron once averaged like 32 10 and 9 and brought a team back from 3-1 in the finals or whatever he did this past finals against a 73 win team. Look how Dominant LBJ is now. 

I'm not arguing for or against LBJ in relation to Jordan. What i'm insinuating is that there really isn't a big difference between the two, like if you start a team w/Prime LBJ over Jordan or Vice Versa it wouldn't be blasphemous or a big deal to me.

pretty much , that's the best accomplishment ive seen. Easily the most impressive. Dpoy and mvp in the same season. That's crazy!

And Lebron once averaged like 32 10 and 9 and brought a team back from 3-1 in the finals or whatever he did this past finals against a 73 win team. Look how Dominant LBJ is now. 

I'm not arguing for or against LBJ in relation to Jordan. What i'm insinuating is that there really isn't a big difference between the two, like if you start a team w/Prime LBJ over Jordan or Vice Versa it wouldn't be blasphemous or a big deal to me.

There is a very clear gap between Prime Michael Jordan...and Prime LeBron Jamss

It's not splitting hairs. And that's not to take anything away from Bron. But Jordan was on another playing field.

There is a very clear gap between Prime Michael Jordan...and Prime LeBron Jamss

It's not splitting hairs. And that's not to take anything away from Bron. But Jordan was on another playing field.
I gotta disagree on this man. For a myriad of reasons, but i'll leave it at that. Mike is Mike, so there's not much one can say to alter one's opinion on Mike or Lebron at this point.

Uh. Mike did 33/8/8 for an entire season.

Career Finals averages of 33/6/6 including 36/5/6.5 and 41/8.5/6 on 50%+ shooting in b2b years. The whole no losses in the Finals, MJ was better in every conceivable way outside of passing. It's not really close at all.

:lol: Michelle goes off

Funny though, I've always liked her opinions, and since Kellerman is gone now, she has to be the only one on their show with some sense.

Yep. Always liked Michelle. She's aged quite a bit but she still nice.

I dont take Marcellus seriously whatsoever. I sit near him at Clippers games and he's just a clown, a normal type of dude.

Max on FIrst Take is really showing his capabilities. I think SAS even respects the hell out of him.

Isn't it crazy that Steph hasn't really gotten obliterated in media after the biggest choke job ? Imagine if Bron was in that predicament boys would slaughter him 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom