2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

My bad. Shouldn't of came like that.

See u post a lot about the subject..but in retrospect I'll admit it ain't bashing..

Once more, players f up..

"Shumpart trying to stay with Curry, catches, one dribble steps back puts up a 3...Won't go.. Rebound tip taken by Speights final seconds...ITS OVER ITS OVER CLEVELAND IS A CITY OF CHAMPIONS ONCE AGAIN..THE CAVALIERS ARE NBA CHAMPIONS"

the hell is wrong with you?

you are one strange fella

yall picking on dipset but this guy posting like hes been under a rock for the past month and a half
Thats because there is a question of whether or not dipset is special.  We all know that dude is running around off his harness.

LeBron James chases the ghost from Chicago and basketball immortality

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/08/02/lebron-james-michael-jordan-ghost-cleveland-cavaliers-championship

Lee Jenkins writing about LeBron is always a must read.
It's basically impossible to hate this guy now.
The majority of S&T would say otherwise. 
laugh.gif

LeBron James chases the ghost from Chicago and basketball immortality

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/08/02/lebron-james-michael-jordan-ghost-cleveland-cavaliers-championship

Lee Jenkins writing about LeBron is always a must read.
It's basically impossible to hate this guy now.

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

**** bron.

no Lebron article will ever be a must read...less the title ends with '....contemplating retirement'

:lol:
Come on man, you know you read that ::nerd:

hahaha I did. it was solid too. the media and writers have such an ability to make you look good or bad. Go from the hero to villian and back again with just a few keystrokes. Winning cures everything.

the pen is mightier than the sword.

I give it ten minutes until the swerve to "I would pick X actress" talk begins.

no lie, i got hella joints I would knock off. valentina nappi, allison tyler, **** jasmine caro, uhmm, i be forgetting these hos names, since I just give the vids random names in my bookmarks in case shorty ever try to bust me lmaoooo. So like one vid will be called 'cool', another is 'hot' or 'thick'. 'buns' :lol:

Last edited:
It's funny to see people STILL hate Lebron at this point. :lol:

You have nothing else to say. It's like when people still hated on Kobe after he got his 5th. Y'all just look crazy.

It's funny to see people STILL hate Lebron at this point. :lol:

You have nothing else to say. It's like when people still hated on Kobe after he got his 5th. Y'all just look crazy.

the more the player is loved the more hes hated

but that article shouldnr mention lebron and mj

lebron dont come close to mj

Back
Top Bottom