2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I tried cooking Chorizo once, and after 1hr 30minutes on the stove, I still couldn't tell if it was done.

I see what you were trying to do but we really do eat chorizo as much as possible
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I could eat beans, rice, chorizo, and tortillas for the rest of my life.
pimp.gif
chorizo is like the least healthiest food you could eat
It's as bad for you as it is delicious and it's REALLY delicious 
mean.gif

So you mean to tell me mexicans eat something besides tacos and chorizo and an order of sweet and sour chicken and fried rice isn't actual chinese cuisine? I am shocked and appalled.
i dunno whybut your post reminded me of that one wcw match where eddie guerrero beat up chavo guererro with a big *** burrito
I didn't realize how racist wrestling was until I got older. It's not even clever racism 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Bottom line, this is sports. This is not a classroom. We don't get to have an opinion on how athletes talk to each other in practice, outside of practice, in-game, etc. That's up to their superiors and if they are ok with the players conduct, then at that point, you mind your business and keep it moving

Last edited:
Bottom line, this is sports. This is not a classroom. We don't get to have an opinion on how athletes talk to each other in practice, outside of practice, in-game, etc. That's up to their superiors and if they are ok with the players conduct, then at that point, you mind your business and keep it moving
And to be real, this is professional sports and specifically the NBA, where the players rule. You implement rules like no cursing and goofing off, they'll just tune out said superiors. :lol:

i don't think anyone is saying there should be a no cursing rule at all. I'm not.

I just don't like certain words being said, that's it. Wasnt meant to be my opinion is more right than anyone elses.

Its just for me. My preference.

That's a terrible pic to judge height from. Draymond looks as tall as boogie in that pic due to the angle.

It's as bad for you as it is delicious and it's REALLY delicious :smh:

I didn't realize how racist wrestling was until I got older. It's not even clever racism :lol: :smh:

dude

degeneration x

black face

white dudes mimicking black stereotypes

late 90's

real life

Unless they score like 130 per game, everyone's scoring is gonna take a hit. Especially his. Klay better just get used to it. 

Back
Top Bottom