2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

They wont all score in the 20s at all. the team is going to so all over the place its going to be hilarious

Steph probably sacrifices a lot more than Klay, for KD and they'll probably play at about a little slower pace than before

truthfully Klay has a point.. in the warriors system he will continue to get the same looks as before, his game won't take a hit because he wasn't ever really asked to create much. He can but a lot of his purpose on the floor is hitting shots off screens and getting wide open looks.

Also what do ya'll tink the warriors cold get back for iggy? i know he's a great defender, but he's getting older and the W's bench is still a little thin

Iggy, Livingston, West, Varajao, Mcadoo/ Javale ??

i think adding KD makes Iggy a bit more disposable because they would still have 4 guys on the court at the end of games who can create for themselves and play multiple positions.

Never thought a super team would annoy me more than the Heatles. Boy I was wrong

Last edited:
truthfully Klay has a point.. in the warriors system he will continue to get the same looks as before, his game won't take a hit because he wasn't ever really asked to create much. He can but a lot of his purpose on the floor is hitting shots off screens and getting wide open looks.

Also what do ya'll tink the warriors cold get back for iggy? i know he's a great defender, but he's getting older and the W's bench is still a little thin

Iggy, Livingston, West, Varajao, Mcadoo/ Javale ??

i think adding KD makes Iggy a bit more disposable because they would still have 4 guys on the court at the end of games who can create for themselves and play multiple positions.
Tony Allen still getting checks off this name Iggy will do the same for the Warriors

No need to deal Iggy. You can stagger lineups and there shouldn't be too much time when 0 of the 4 or not on the court.

Steph/ Richard pics + bench = still great
Klay/Durant + bench = still great

Klay gonna be the same player but more of a K Love type in the offense where two people dominate the ball mostly. Just stand in the corner/wings. Shoot the 3 or pump fake, take a dribble and pull up. 

Klay was never really that great at creating so I don't see his game changing much. 

Last edited:
He was usually a catch and shoot, then started to come off screens with the ball.

These playoffs showed he can create his own shot now. That 45 point game against Thunder sealed the deal.

The warrior offense is really about sharing the ball. Klay's going to keep cutting, spotting up and coming off screens. He's still gonna shoot if he has a tiny bit of daylight. No need to sacrifice anything really.

The warrior offense is really about sharing the ball. Klay's going to keep cutting, spotting up and coming off screens. He's still gonna shoot if he has a tiny bit of daylight. No need to sacrifice anything really.

im old.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom