2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Yea I've worked in South El Monte and I never saw any black folk.

Chinese and Mexican is all you see.

SGV. im from south el monte
... no i dont use it and nobody where i play ball with at the park or gyms i grew up using it. i never hear people saying it . 

SGV IS ASIA FOR THE MOST PART
certain parts

like alhambra temple city 

.south el monte , el monte , la puente .  where i grew up 70 percent is mexican , 25 percent asian , 5 percent other.  there are some cities in the sgv  with bigger black populatons but it aint around where i stay.  

Last edited:
ahhh ok ok. I feel you. different cultures use and are comfortable around different words. i can dig it.

:lol: the team USA shoot around.

And :lol: @ Klay asking is his face in it? Rule one, if you must send a hammer pic, don't include your face. Klay knowin.

That was a nice troll move by klay :lol:. Tryna get somebody to slip up and admit they were curious. :lol: at the coach saying 'I searched it' when he asked him

whats sgv?

los-santos-gta-v-map.jpg

Over there by beaverside

certain parts
like alhambra temple city 

.south el monte , el monte , la puente .  where i grew up 70 percent is mexican , 25 percent asian , 5 percent other.  there are some cities in the sgv  with bigger black populatons but it aint around where i stay.  

some of my fondest memories as a teenager was spending the weekends in Alhambra, Montebello, and Monterey Park staying with my cousin. Damn the Asian honey's were 2nd to none. Everyone had rice rockets, showing off. It was wild. Went back once a year ago, first time in 20+ years, and the place hasn't changed one bit.

There's "Man I don't like Boogie, he needs to grow up" which is dislike and then there's "I hope he's a perennial failure" which is pretty hateful
And I made a smushcalade reference in the last sentence. I'm surprised you don't know the story. I hope Bron finds the smushcalade in his driveway.

No hate. Both mean the same. Wishing injury on him would be hate. I just don't think he deserves to be a winner on a team. He'll hopefully learn one day. I dislike Melo, but he's turned it around.

I'll just move on from the Boogiecalade comment. Not meant for me to understand.

I swear Boogie is always around NBA related arguments

yall forgot that one time when he told the Kings to remove them Chinese New Years t-shirts 
laugh.gif

they were monkeys and it was near black history month. they knew what they were doing.

i ha
they were monkeys and it was near black history month. they knew what they were doing.
wasn't that to celebrate the new Chinese new year?

you can celebrate both without being offensive. Or they could've just not forced the players to wear it that didn't feel comfortable. Not every player wore the black history month shirts did they? I don't know if they did.

couldn't listen to the USA clip of boogie clowning draymond. did he say anything about PG getting caught up a little while back :lol:

couldn't listen to the USA clip of boogie clowning draymond. did he say anything about PG getting caught up a little while back :lol:

PG's was worse. Dude is sus. and he was sexting a transexual.

Lakers gave away fortune cookies yuo Ming 's rookie year...

Meh. Yao Ming is chinese. Fortune cookies, unless I'm mistaken are a part of the Chinese culture. It's not a disrespectful stereotype or anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom