2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Dude talking outta both sides of his mouth...on one hand he's upset at Cousins for cursing at practice...on the other, and unless I'm mistaken, dude didn't make a peep about Coach K swearing at Kyrie last week IN THE SAME TYPE OF SETTING.

Get outta here...

Im a kings fan and he needs to learn how to grow up and needs to stop acting like an idiot on AND off the court. I hate watching him, he ruins the chemistry and is a terrible leader, you need to grow up and maybe how about he gets to the PLAYOFFS for once and stop acting like a brat.
You a fan of whereever lebron is
I actually watch KIngs games and ive been a kings fan since 2010, try again. And so what if I like lebron, what does he have to do with Sacramento?

you ever played ball. i dont drop and no one drops the n word but everyone be cussing a storm and talking ish.  players do that during nba games. aint nothing wrong with it. 

you ever played ball. i dont drop and no one drops the n word but everyone be cussing a storm and talking ish.  players do that during nba games. aint nothing wrong with it. 
Where you grow up? N word has always been a fierce topic. In Los Angeles you have every race and culture using the n word, not just blacks. That's in sports and in every day life

Last edited:
Good luck trying to change the world

I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm saying Casper is wrong for thinking that. If the black community wants to police that word, cool. When old white people or other cultures start stepping in, I have a problem with that.

Where you grow up? N word has always been a fierce topic. In Los Angeles you have every race and culture using the n word, not just blacks. That's in sports and in every day life
SGV. im from south el monte

... no i dont use it and nobody where i play ball with at the park or gyms i grew up using it. i never hear people saying it . 

Dude talking outta both sides of his mouth...on one hand he's upset at Cousins for cursing at practice...on the other, and unless I'm mistaken, dude didn't make a peep about Coach K swearing at Kyrie last week IN THE SAME TYPE OF SETTING.

Get outta here...

i didnt see what COach K said. I'm not opposed to swearing. I swear at work alot.

But i'm pretty sure these two were not comparable though.

Cursing is different. I dont have a problem with people cursing, throw F bombs or what not, when its needed.

Ned Flanders in here upset at Boogie's language :rofl:

I'm ok with your opinion.

I should probably be fake tough like 95% of the posters in here then.

And talk about how small Green's wang is.

That would be way more acceptable in here.

I'll try better

casper_nt.jpg

This is A1.

It's not really about being tough or soft

More so recognizing the culture of pro sports

It just seemed weird to roast cousins for doing something that is prevalent in the league and in other pro sports

"He doesn't deserve it" And who the **** are you to decide that? 
laugh.gif

Get that hate out ya heart b. That **** aint healthy. Let it go. 
What you came home one day and saw the Boogiecalade parked in your driveway?
Wait, so you can hate Lebron forever and wish no success for him, but i can't? What?

And its not hate. Hate is a strong word. I dislike him.

I don't even know what that last sentence meant. Clarify so I can answer.
There's "Man I don't like Boogie, he needs to grow up" which is dislike and then there's "I hope he's a perennial failure" which is pretty hateful

And I made a smushcalade reference in the last sentence. I'm surprised you don't know the story. I hope Bron finds the smushcalade in his driveway.

"He doesn't deserve it" And who the **** are you to decide that? 
laugh.gif

Get that hate out ya heart b. That **** aint healthy. Let it go. 
What you came home one day and saw the Boogiecalade parked in your driveway?
Wait, so you can hate Lebron forever and wish no success for him, but i can't? What?

And its not hate. Hate is a strong word. I dislike him.

I don't even know what that last sentence meant. Clarify so I can answer.
The common NBA fan is a walking contradiction. Every page of this thread I spot them. These dudes probably cornballs in real life. 
mean.gif
This coming from a kings fan from cleveland with a bron avy. Wash ya face 

You must be playing in some Christian church leagues with the carpeted indoor courts, because every court I've ever played on it's used frequently.

And to say the pros don't do it in games, this is KG from the sidelines. I can't even imagine that dudes mouth in game.

You must be playing in some Christian church leagues with the carpeted indoor courts, because every court I've ever played on it's used frequently.
;theres is like no black  people around  where i live. people are racist towards black people around here, especially the eses and those are the people i grew up around. . people dont really go around saying the n word as a word of endearment.   

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom