2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

roasting someone isn't a sign of immaturity. you're just a lame.

Last edited:
My dislike of Cousins isn't about this incident alone. He;s just an idiot who has a lot of growing up to do. A complete train wreck. Its too bad. He's so damn talented.

Explain.

Unless you know him personally, this is baseless.

casper_nt.jpg

A lot of people won't appreciate the greatness of this :rofl:

It's definitely flying over some heads.

Wasn't it Clownherd who made the original comment?

Random but I thought Amare retired?

Dude just signed up for 2 years in the Israeli league 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I knew about his ties to Israel but didn't know he co-owned a team there too 
laugh.gif
. Guess he wants to get his Starbury on in Jerusalem and retire a legend  

Last edited:
How you wishing someones fails their entire career? Maybe you should grow up.

Btw **** Bron. I hope that ***** never wins anything ever again. Not even a decoder ring.

I just prefer to see him not win anything. He doesnt deserve it. Not wishing for him to get hurt or anything like that. Some people just don't deserve to win. You never felt that way about an athlete? I have to be grown up to feel that way?

He's winning in life though. He's rich.

How you wishing someones fails their entire career? Maybe you should grow up.

Btw **** Bron. I hope that ***** never wins anything ever again. Not even a decoder ring.

I just prefer to see him not win anything. He doesnt deserve it. Not wishing for him to get hurt or anything like that. Some people just don't deserve to win. You never felt that way about an athlete? I have to be grown up to feel that way?

He's winning in life though. He's rich.

Don't deserve to win? :lol: That's some real hater ****. You better than that.

winning at life because he's rich huh? That's all there is too life huh? It's not hard to get rich fam. It's the other intangibles that make everything worthwhile. grow up b. maybe you'll understand when you're 55

Back
Top Bottom