2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

curious when Boogie begins to grow up. Age 55 maybe? Its so easy to dislike this kid. Using the N word, cursing at a Team USA practice. Have some respect.

Hope he always stays on a losing franchise

Huh they was shooting around let the dude live.

No cussing at Team USA practice but Coach K can let the words fly.

curious when Boogie begins to grow up. Age 55 maybe? Its so easy to dislike this kid. Using the N word, cursing at a Team USA practice. Have some respect.

Ehh this is common communication at any team shoot around from high school on up.

And he wasn't mic'd up.

Huh? Sounds like a regular talk amongst men.

DYING
roll.gif

My dislike of Cousins isn't about this incident alone. He;s just an idiot who has a lot of growing up to do. A complete train wreck. Its too bad. He's so damn talented.

My dislike of Cousins isn't about this incident alone. He;s just an idiot who has a lot of growing up to do. A complete train wreck. Its too bad. He's so damn talented.
Well you did say Using the N word, cursing at a Team USA practice. Have some respect.

Like it was something that was never heard of in a shoot around

So is it because it's a team USA practice that the language isn't acceptable? Don't let homeboy in on any practices he'd hate the league

I've personally heard coaches say worse :lol:

I love me a Cousins libel train but not for this. Just having fun. I mean, it's not he's the one that posted a **** pic for millions of people to see.

Would be fun to see cousins in the playoffs. Always fun to have a Rasheed/rodman type out there in high stakes

Sacramento will have him for his athletic prime I'm afraid

The damn broadcast on TV says worse :lol:. TNT stay letting stuff slip on the live broadcast :lol:.

And when they do censor it, it doesn't take a lip reader to figure out what they're saying...coaches too!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom