2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

lol dont go on the actual floor where they are cursing and calling each other ******* lol
Even guys like Kobe use the n word and the gay remarks lol

Not saying it's right but damb I guess you gotta say the entire league need to grow up then

Last edited:
I've personally heard coaches say worse :lol:

I love me a Cousins libel train but not for this. Just having fun. I mean, it's not he's the one that posted a **** pic for millions of people to see.

Likewise

:lol: at a "Cousins libel train"

Always down for that :pimp:

Hell, Bari averaged 19 & 7 on 49% after the all star break.

All star game shawty. He should enter the dunk contest too. Seriously.

Dan Woike ‏@DanWoikeSports Jul 29
Bob Thate, who had been Clippers - and Blake Griffin's - shooting coach is no longer w/ organization. He'll work for Memphis this season.

Peter Edmiston ‏@peteredmiston 9h9 hours ago
Interesting to see @DanWoikeSports report that Clippers shooting coach Bob Thate will join Grizzlies.
0 retweets3 likes

Thate's history is pretty strong, helped late-stage Jason Kidd turn into a dynamite 3-pt shooter, Blake mid-range, too. DAJ? Erm...

I don't know why, but this is funny.

Kidd was trying to recruit him last year since they have a history.

Bari will average around 16 / 6.5 / 3 .

Last edited:
casper_nt.jpg

Dan Woike ‏@DanWoikeSports Jul 29
Bob Thate, who had been Clippers - and Blake Griffin's - shooting coach is no longer w/ organization. He'll work for Memphis this season.

Interesting to see @DanWoikeSports report that Clippers shooting coach Bob Thate will join Grizzlies.
0 retweets3 likes

Thate's history is pretty strong, helped late-stage Jason Kidd turn into a dynamite 3-pt shooter, Blake mid-range, too. DAJ? Erm...
I don't know why, but this is funny.

Kidd was trying to recruit him last year since they have a history.

Bari will average around 16 / 6.5 / 3 .
Tony Allen bout to get a jumpshot and get the max. 

The shenanigans are much more intersting than the actual team/games
I can't tell if the lady is disgusted or turned on
Why not both?

curious when Boogie begins to grow up. Age 55 maybe? Its so easy to dislike this kid. Using the N word, cursing at a Team USA practice. Have some respect.

Hope he always stays on a losing franchise
Lol you can't be serious.

I think Boogie has issues but that video was a horrible example to use for him needing to "grow up."

curious when Boogie begins to grow up. Age 55 maybe? Its so easy to dislike this kid. Using the N word, cursing at a Team USA practice. Have some respect.

Hope he always stays on a losing franchise
You must have never played an organized sport ever. Everyone talks like this where I from (Granted probably not from the same environment). Did you not see Coach K tell Kyrie "**** You" ? Just messing around. No big deal

Back
Top Bottom