2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Rondo is great in important games, he just hasn't played in one in years :lol:

He's not worth the headache he brings. This was a really good read on him if anyone missed it LINK

I remember Kevin Eastman two years ago telling me about Rondo's Brilliance. Said Rondo and DJ were two of the brightest minds he'd ever seen in the NBA. They pick up other team's playbooks like no other, calling other team's plays before the coaches do even. Said that Rondo would often call out the sets of other teams before the opposing PG did. 
he's so smart but never learned how to shoot the ball from midrange or 3, or free throws.

Be a threat from SOMEWHERE. Jesus Christ.

Rondo's so smart he turns down open layups for contested midrange shots so he can get an assist. So smart he got benched for JJ Barea and Ray Felton :lol:

Can't wait for the Bulls season with those characters

Rondo's so smart he turns down open layups for contested midrange shots so he can get an assist. So smart he got benched for JJ Barea and Ray Felton :lol:

Can't wait for the Bulls season with those characters

its the east tho. anything can happen there

East Will never be better than the west.

Let's stop kidding ourselves
laugh.gif
I don't know man, the west has some intrigue in terms of bubbling teams looking to make their own way (Minnesota, Utah, etc.) but outside of that, I don't see any team of interest outside of GSW and LAC. (*takes cover) 

I guess you can make the same case for the east as well, but still.

East Will never be better than the west.

Let's stop kidding ourselves
laugh.gif
I don't know man, the west has some intrigue in terms of bubbling teams looking to make their own way (Minnesota, Utah, etc.) but outside of that, I don't see any team of interest outside of GSW and LAC. (*takes cover) 

I guess you can make the same case for the east as well, but still.
Don't forget the grizzlies.

I always just figured something was wrong with the guy so I never reacted to the things he says. Something about the way he posts makes it seems like he may have Asperger syndrome.
roll.gif
He's right though. For a long time I used to want to open hand slap Dipset for his obliviousness to everything. Then it dawned on me not too long ago that dude might have a legitimate deficiency. Maybe we've been mind ****** by his takes, but it makes sense to me.

I haven't read a full Dipset post in years though. He's on my mental list of "just skip past his post" folks.

You guys are brutal.  This is like the time someone was like Bosh must have the HIV because he is sitting out.

Back
Top Bottom