2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Breh... lmao at how many times they left Ray Allen wide open in the corners. JVG has had it.

"The last two years, we made phone calls to Phoenix but I wasn't getting any positive response," Stoudemire told Paul Coro of azcentral sports on Thursday.
"That would've been the perfect way to go out. I didn't want to beg Phoenix. My heart was in two places - Phoenix and New York. I just went where I was wanted."

Pathetic on Phoenixs part.

Melo should of stayed in Denver to begin with.

Anthony Davis is looking overpaid. He can't stay on the floor to save his life. The 63 pts last season was impressive though.

The Grizzlies shouldn't be taken serious. They are a solid defensive and ball sharing team but their best players are well past their prime. Mike Conley can't even stay on the floor.

Spurs will float up n' down the standings but the Clippers are no way to be trusted. Team needs to be blown up. Oh, and Blake Griffin is definitely injury prone. Supreme talent but he can't stay on the floor. The Clippers just need to rebuild if they don't get to the WCF this season.

Not even close especially with the cap jump, imo.  

Look at how much other players are getting.  Solomon Hill was overpaid for doing essentially nothing.  Laker fan Dell Demps is ruining the Pelicans and Davis career down there in NOLA.  Look for AD to be in a Lakers uni in 2020.

I definitely see AD moving on.

Besides Rookie of the Year and the 63 pts. Anthony Davis hasn't done anything. Has he been First team before? I can see him getting $100 mil. Fine but $125 before the salary jump? Aw hell nah.

Some of these guys on the floor right now....PJ Brown and Luke Walton LOL
PJ Brown :lol: haven't heard that name in a while

Dude was huuuuge for them in G7 against the LeBrons. He had like 6 & 6 in the fourth. used up all the gas he had left

I definitely see AD moving on.

Besides Rookie of the Year and the 63 pts. Anthony Davis hasn't done anything. Has he been First team before? I can see him getting $100 mil. Fine but $125 before the salary jump? Aw hell nah.
Its been 4 years bruh and hes already the top PF

Free agent David Lee has signed a two-year deal with Spurs -- including player option, agent Mark Bartelstein tells @TheVertical.
thought he was a lock for the warriors..

warriors really going give decent mins to zaza, west and/or varejao

Joe fits well with Utah because they need another guy capable of creating for himself. They only have Hayward that's capable and he's not elite enough per say to be the ONLY guy on a offensive-limited team to do it.

Joe will fit in well when the team simply needs a bucket in the halfcourt after going 3-4 minutes scoreless like we saw many times last season :lol:

Adding 2 solid playmakers in Joe and Diaw should help make them a little better offensively.
He's more elite than Conley.

Joe Johnson is not going to be happy coming off the bench though. 

It's easy to want him to come in and create. 

Good luck with that if you expect that off the bench, from Joe Johnson, in UTAH.

Anyone want to make a bet he doesn't finish the season?
I think Joe fits nicely. Still a great spot up shooter, good playmaker + post up player and can run your offense for stretches. Utah needs all the shooting they can get to open up their offense. He should probably come off the bench though. Don't know if he's willing.
Joe fits well with Utah because they need another guy capable of creating for himself. They only have Hayward that's capable and he's not elite enough per say to be the ONLY guy on a offensive-limited team to do it.

Joe will fit in well when the team simply needs a bucket in the halfcourt after going 3-4 minutes scoreless like we saw many times last season
laugh.gif

Adding 2 solid playmakers in Joe and Diaw should help make them a little better offensively.

I LOVE hearing about Steph leaving GSW in the offseason.

I think I'd rather see Steph to Charlotte or elsewhere, than see KD come back to OKC.

Rondo is great in important games, he just hasn't played in one in years :lol:
He's not worth the headache he brings. This was a really good read on him if anyone missed it LINK

"The last two years, we made phone calls to Phoenix but I wasn't getting any positive response," Stoudemire told Paul Coro of azcentral sports on Thursday.
"That would've been the perfect way to go out. I didn't want to beg Phoenix. My heart was in two places - Phoenix and New York. I just went where I was wanted."

:smh:

This is about as low as an organization can get. I was really pissed for Amar'e just reading that. His retirement SHOULD have been in Phoenix. Not right what they did. That's on Sarver.

Back
Top Bottom