2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I like that signing. I'm a David Lee guy.

This defense is gonna be comical.

Last edited:
I don't get the Pau signing, could've waited for someone like Larry Sanders or signed some tradable one year's. These dude's jst won 67 games and gettin' reckless

Spurs are DONE, french toast, burnt and black on both sides.

Their big 3 is broken up and super washed up anyways.  

They are still offensively challenged versus a real defensive team and now they're defensively challenge.  

roll.gif
laugh.gif
  Pau, Avi Lee and Lamarcus together on the same team?  With TP still manning the point.

Clippers coming for that number #2 spot.

Spurs are DONE, french toast, burnt and black on both sides.

Their big 3 is broken up and super washed up anyways.  
 They are still offensively challenged versus a real defensive team and now they're defensively challenge.  

:rofl: :lol:   Pau, Avi Lee and Lamarcus together on the same team?  With TP still manning the point.

Clippers coming for that number #2 spot.

Strong 32nd post.

Melo should of stayed in Denver to begin with.

Anthony Davis is looking overpaid. He can't stay on the floor to save his life. The 63 pts last season was impressive though.

The Grizzlies shouldn't be taken serious. They are a solid defensive and ball sharing team but their best players are well past their prime. Mike Conley can't even stay on the floor.

Spurs will float up n' down the standings but the Clippers are no way to be trusted. Team needs to be blown up. Oh, and Blake Griffin is definitely injury prone. Supreme talent but he can't stay on the floor. The Clippers just need to rebuild if they don't get to the WCF this season.

Anthony Davis is looking overpaid. He can't stay on the floor to save his life. The 63 pts last season was impressive though.
Not even close especially with the cap jump, imo.  

Look at how much other players are getting.  Solomon Hill was overpaid for doing essentially nothing.  Laker fan Dell Demps is ruining the Pelicans and Davis career down there in NOLA.  Look for AD to be in a Lakers uni in 2020.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom