2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Dipset is a master troll. I refuse to believe someone is seriously like that. His opinions and comments are always just off enough where you MIGHT skim past it and think nothing of it, but there's always something wrong. Everything is just a touch too deliberate, I noticed his odd use of "slang" years ago.. it was like an alien imitating a human talking about sports.

Like him chiming in about Davis scoring 63.. which never happened.. or how he wouldn't be worth a full max 
laugh.gif
 Plus 9/10 he's like 7 pages late on every conversation.

At this point, I look forward to his posts.
Lmaooo all of this. 

Wow, these Warrior moves really do scream Heat Big 3 in their first year. Can't wait :lol:

Remember when they signed Greg Oden? :lol:

I can't think of the Heat and Oden without thinking about Oden celebrating with the ECF trophy :lol:

Wow, these Warrior moves really do scream Heat Big 3 in their first year. Can't wait :lol:

Not even close bruh.

Miami had

Eddie House
Carlos Arroyo
Erick Dampier
Jamaal Magloire
Mike Bibby
Dexter Pittman

That was 6 years ago. Non of them in the NBA anymore bruh.....

:x :x forgot about Magloire

Dipset is a master troll. I refuse to believe someone is seriously like that. His opinions and comments are always just off enough where you MIGHT skim past it and think nothing of it, but there's always something wrong. Everything is just a touch too deliberate, I noticed his odd use of "slang" years ago.. it was like an alien imitating a human talking about sports.

Like him chiming in about Davis scoring 63.. which never happened.. or how he wouldn't be worth a full max :lol:  Plus 9/10 he's like 7 pages late on every conversation.

At this point, I look forward to his posts.

When he first joined he would bump 5+ year old threads in the music forum with just a youtube video related to the topic and nothing else. 6 of the top 10 threads would be bumped threads. We used to tell dude stop gravedigging and he just kept going with it for a solid while :lol:

Last edited:
YES... how did I forgot that.

Dude would bump a Bow Wow thread with 11 total posts and 7 of them would be his previous bumps of just music videos.

The funniest thing about Dipset is that he's an elite troll.

Like his post are outlandish, but not so outlandish that they can be classified as trolling. Like they could just legit be bad opinions lol.

I always just figured something was wrong with the guy so I never reacted to the things he says. Something about the way he posts makes it seems like he may have Asperger syndrome.

:rofl:

He's right though. For a long time I used to want to open hand slap Dipset for his obliviousness to everything. Then it dawned on me not too long ago that dude might have a legitimate deficiency. Maybe we've been mind ****** by his takes, but it makes sense to me.

I haven't read a full Dipset post in years though. He's on my mental list of "just skip past his post" folks.

ah damn :lol:

Man you guys need to get of @Dipset    

He only drops in like once per week. 

If you want him to start coming once per month, keep it up.

Dipset is Gold. Quote style on Swole.

^
Was hearing about that on ESPN radio Chicago.
Supposedly ol' girl is suing for all the sex toys they used/took from her. :nerd:

Seems like Rose better start prepping and get himself a PR team, he always manages to put his foot in his mouth, at least in the Chi he was peotected somewhat by all the media outlets the team controlled but in NY......different story.

That NY media will eat people alive.

It's a weird thing to judge someone off of but once I found out KD was inked up everywhere where you can't see in his game attire I was thrown off on him

It's a weird thing to judge someone off of but once I found out KD was inked up everywhere where you can't see in his game attire I was thrown off on him

Not only that but it just doesn't look right to have a mural with no sleeves. And it shows how image conscious he is.

Leave bosh alone :smh:

Back
Top Bottom