2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Jackson, Tatum, Giles, Fox
sick.gif
sick.gif
Bro... class will be lit AF. Shame about a few of the guys suffering these serious injuries though...

Honestly if KD signed with the spurs I wouldn't even be mad at that and low-key that's where I want him to move to if he does leave okc. Plus after reading that clip of how the spurs sold LMA it seems like a franchise that knows how to treat it's players and how they are as a team. I'd hate it if he signed up with the GSW. The Clips could be an interesting choice but I don't feel like its a strong case for them although it could be an interesting team for kd with doc as coach and having a true point guard in cp3 plus seeing Blake with Russ could be :smokin. IDK as long as kd doesn't go to gsw it doesn't matter to me.

Well hopefully they get a new deal done before the end of the year. Dec 15 is the date for notification of an opt out.

next year is time to get curry in the purple and gold where he belongs.

According to your own fanbase, y'all dont want anyone:

Sorry guys, but I don't want Westbrook. I understand he's a good player but I don't think he's a good fit for such a young team. He's way too reckless, IMO.

Didn't want Dwight, Carmelo, Wade, Lebron, KD, Chris Paul, and now Westbrook. Have fun with Harrison Barnes and Festus Ezeli

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom