2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

That's a common misnomer there was no massive paycut taken by Bron, it was a haircut some 150k less than what would have been a max deal. Wade actually was the one that took the biggest discount his was like 250k a year.

the reason why people think he took a huge pay cut is because he was making less than Bosh and Wade, if I remember correctly.

Bruh KD ain't taking no god damn pay cut g lmao
Oh I know he probably isn't. He's staying in OKC so this is al just conjecture and what not. 

I was just showing how it isn't "impossible" and showing how it could happen. 

We're all in here bsing about KD leaving, midas whale entertain the ridiculous ideas too e.g., him taking a pay cut to pay with the clips.

All of us know he's signing one more with OKC and then doing the real thing next season if they don't win a ring. This is just practice, a warm up.

We're all in here bsing about KD leaving, midas whale entertain the ridiculous ideas too e.g., him taking a pay cut to pay with the clips.

All of us know he's signing one more with OKC and then doing the real thing next season if they don't win a ring. This is just practice, a warm up.
Pretty much

$16M!! That was only 6 years ago. My have times changed.

That TV/Broadcast rights deal :smokin

Last edited:
Westbrook needs to just go ahead and tell KD he plans on leaving.

Am i the only one that legit thinks Westbrook is out next season?

Always felt like Westbrook has a secret handshake to join the Lakers next year, unless they win or get to the finals.

*Shrugs

FA class next summer is off the charts.

LAL should be in a position to grab someone, provided they take a significant jump this year. Gonna grab Whiteside this year too I think.

A lot of those guys will be in their prime and don't want to play for a team that's not going moving in the right direction, record wise.

Last edited:
dwight left 30 on the table with the lakers just to go to drop stacks at V Live. And he has 37 kids to pay fo. I dont wanna hear it.

You're going to compare a human being to Dwight Howard?

Dwight is a fool. He don't count. Dude was not built to carry a YMCA team, let alone an NBA franchise.

FA class next summer is off the charts.

LAL should be in a position to grab someone, provided they take a significant jump this year. Gonna grab Whiteside this year too I think.

A lot of those guys will be in their prime and don't want to play for a team that's not going moving in the right direction, record wise.

`this is why i hope they sign Whiteside and Derozan. I'd be very happy with that wasted money. It could be way better.

dwight left 30 on the table with the lakers just to go to drop stacks at V Live. And he has 37 kids to pay fo. I dont wanna hear it.
You're going to compare a human being to Dwight Howard?

Dwight is a fool. He don't count. Dude was not built to carry a YMCA team, let alone an NBA franchise.
giphy.gif

wow, 2017 is lit indeed. Gianni about to get a monster pay raise from $1.9M per.

I thought Hayward just signed a deal 2 years ago? Or is time flying?

what is the 2017 class looking like?

Best FA class in league history:
UFA:
Steph
Westbrook
Rose
Teague
Ibaka
Iggy
JJ
Shaun Livingston
George Hill
Taj Gibson

ETO/PO:
Blake
CP0
Hayward
Lowry
Millsap
Rudy Gay
Monroe

RFA:
Greek Freak
Gobert
Schroeder
Oladipo
Adams
Noel
CJ

Not to mention KD could be right back in as most expect him to sign a 1+1 somewhere. Same wIth Lebron.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom