2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Is this year's draft class that really weak? :x

I haven't watched college ball much except March Madness

Big drop-off in talent from Simmons and Ingram to everyone else.

Some are saying that Kris Dunn could the truth and Dragan Bender might be the next Porzingis, but they're still both seen as risks.

Last edited:
Just hope Jamal Crawford retires this offseason. Dude didn't eem deserve 6MOTY this year. One of the worst playoff performers I've seen.

And here I go....claiming I was done talking about basketball....but y'all pull me right back in :smh:

These decision Bulls FO are making are about to affect us for too damn long. I dont see Bulls bouncing back for years upon years. There just going to turn us into a sixers/lakers type of rebuild?
Were not going to be able to redraft the same caliber player Butler is. And even if we do the production that Butler has shown from when 1st entering the league is damn impressive.

Retooling aroung Butler and adding bigs can get us right and make loosing derrick for pocket lint not as bad. But blowing it up alltogether is a step backwards imo now that Butlers already here.

With that being said. Somebody should of been chinchecked his *** for talking too much. And Hoiberg is a FO puppet. Needs to go asap. Hes part of that division that created between rose and JB.

Back
Top Bottom