2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

It's pretty easy to see why they are shopping Ibaka.

If they want to keep Durant, Westbrook, Adams and to a lesser extent Kanter and Waiters long-term they can't afford to keep Ibaka.

I want to slander the front off for letting Rose go.

The guy had his first healthy season just tis past year. Give him this year to see what he really has in the tank. Front office gave up too early on their franchise kid form the city. :smh:

Indiana isn't really going to move up in the standings signing Jeff Teague. He's one of the better point guards in the world, but That doesn't make Indiana better at all. To me, at least.

Gordon Hayward really wants out? Utah is probably gonna be in the playoffs next season. Maybe Gordon Hayward doesn't think they'll contend.

I have a feeling like Trey Burke is gonna be gone. :smh: I really liked him coming out of Kansas. He had a good rookie season but with the coaching changes he's gotten less & less playing time.
Bro...

The guy had his first healthy season just tis past year. Give him this year to see what he really has in the tank. Front office gave up too early on their franchise kid form the city. :smh:

Indiana isn't really going to move up in the standings signing Jeff Teague. He's one of the better point guards in the world, but That doesn't make Indiana better at all. To me, at least.

Gordon Hayward really wants out? Utah is probably gonna be in the playoffs next season. Maybe Gordon Hayward doesn't think they'll contend.

I have a feeling like Trey Burke is gonna be gone. :smh: I really liked him coming out of Kansas. He had a good rookie season but with the coaching changes he's gotten less & less playing time.
Bro...

he doesnt know basketball. let him be.

teague doesnt make indy better?

trey burke played for kansas? word?

he doesnt know basketball. let him be.

teague doesnt make indy better?

trey burke played for kansas? word?

Bro...
He's basically saying teague=Hill
and the trey comment made my blood boil b. As a Michigan fan, I was ready to fight son. He commenting on players he knows nothing about. Imma chill tho, he's a good dude, autism matters.

It's pretty easy to see why they are shopping Ibaka.

If they want to keep Durant, Westbrook, Adams and to a lesser extent Kanter and Waiters long-term they can't afford to keep Ibaka.

Exactly, he's just the odd man out especially with Adams ascending.

CP / DJ PnR with Ibaka spreading all the way out to the 3

tired.gif

Is anyone else disappointed Indy picked Nate to coach? Vogel would have this team humming

That team isn't built for Vogel's style, he's not an offensive maven.

Neither is Nate though, he's said he's changing his style and will play fast but the hire is still confusing to me.

Back
Top Bottom