2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I still want to say I believe in Stromile Swift and Darius Miles............ but they haven't been in the league for like 8 years now 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Indiana has A LOT of offense now that they added Thad.

Teague
Monta
PG
Thad
Turner

You can definitely run with that, I'm sure Bird is happy, defense will be interesting.

Dwight Howard was the 1st pick when I graduate High School

Bomani Jones brought up the 2000 draft on Twitter earlier and well...

View media item 2078693
Damn that lottery was atrocious :x :x :x

I feel like throwing up.

D.Miles was up next though :lol:

Jamal Crawford was one summer workout away from reaching the next level, dude just don't have the work ethic

KMart did his thing in the league for the time he was there

DerMarr Johnson had a speed of like 40 on Live but his shot was nice. He was a cheap solid bench player but I couldn't run the fast break w/ dude to save my life, had me thinking my R2 trigger wasn't workin :lol:

:rofl:

I'm saying!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] this. Rose can do no wrong in some people's eyes. I question which people were Bulls fans as opposed to Rose fans all these years.

Dwight Howard was the 1st pick when I graduate High School
D.Miles was up next though :lol:

Jamal Crawford was one summer workout away from reaching the next level, dude just don't have the work ethic

:rofl:. It was crazy to me when I heard him say that he spent the summer working on his handles for the first time. This was like 2 seasons ago :lol:

The Celtics' 2017 pick just got better with Brooklyn ditching Thad. BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE I thought there was no way Brooklyn would be bad again next year?

The Celtics' 2017 pick just got better with Brooklyn ditching Thad. BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE I thought there was no way Brooklyn would be bad again next year?

Lolz. This is why they play the seasons. We haven't even started free agency. All bk has to do is win 25-30 games and the pick loses hella value. Boston needs to do something with that pick, like now. Can't wait to see which undersized euro combo guards they stash in Australia with all those picks tonite tho.

Celtics drowning in assets.

Literally

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom