2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Dwight Howard was the 1st pick when I graduate High School
D.Miles was up next though :lol:

Jamal Crawford was one summer workout away from reaching the next level, dude just don't have the work ethic

:rofl:. It was crazy to me when I heard him say that he spent the summer working on his handles for the first time. This was like 2 seasons ago :lol:

:lol: Crawford has that natural talent and he thought that would be enough :smh:

Thing I never got about the NBA is why they don't utilize their D-League more. They get these European cats that are 3yrs from being ready when they can get the dude in the D-League who is where they expect the Euro cat to be in 3 yrs but he's ready now.

Last edited:
How much money do the Pacers have left ? with Teague there, a real knockdown shooter or a bigger defensive wing needs to start in place of Monta. Just looked at his stats last year and his #'s were terrible. Him off the Bench would really be a blessing.

In fact CJ Miles could start in place of Monta

I knew it was over when he got left behind in Detroit.

**** was HILARIOUS. :lol:

They left son with the pizza box in the parking lot.

CehffuXWIAIaHfU.0.0.jpg

dude was holding it under his arm like a textbook tho :smh:

:lol:

"Aye where y'all at??"

What is Boston's biggest need?

A Big that can defend?

Could their the latter 2 picks get anyone decent and keep 3?

I knew it was over when he got left behind in Detroit.

**** was HILARIOUS. :lol:

They left son with the pizza box in the parking lot.

CehffuXWIAIaHfU.0.0.jpg

dude was holding it under his arm like a textbook tho :smh:

bruhhh I was there when this happened too. It was absolutely hilarious. 'we were like, fam is that teague?' The fact he was carrying the pizza box sideways was funny as hell, he was so distracted he didnt notice the sauce leaking out all down the side of his kicks. dude was really having that 'Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day' juice.

Wasn't a reason why they didn't keep harden was serge?
no

1 accepted his deal before the other.. they intended/tried to keep both.. they continued negotiating with harden after ibaka signed his deal

Last edited:
bruh ibaka was their most consistent player that entire series lmaooooooo.

Moving Ibaka changes how OKC plays GS too. Why would they want to trade him? Makes no sense.

just about to say that also. Unless theyre planning to blow up the team, none of this makes any sense. Him and Adams are the anchors on d. He is really the main reason they're able to switch everything. while still giving you 12-15 points. Smh presti buns.

I'm not sure buddy heild or Murray makes them more dangerous in the short term

Bender or chriss can only hope to eventually be ibaka... So yeah

Way higher on Ibaka than most.

13 to 15PPG w/3's don't drop off trees. His defense is also still good, even though he'll never be a great individual defender. 

He shot like 47% or something in the playoffs on 3's w/like 4 attemps per game. 

Indeed, if the Thunder are going to move on from Ibaka he won't be easy to replace and their offense very well may suffer. A lot of Russ's improved vision and passing is due to Ibaka's expanding perimeter game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom