2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I hope the Lakers grab hield man
Only noon and your already drunk fam 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Sign me up for Team Jimmy Butler. Dude is heel/mastermind/ self made man.

Definitely infused with some sort of mamba blood

Outside of that IG post, I respect him for being a snake.

His moms left him.
Juco route to college basketball.
30th pick in the draft.
Snaked out the hometown hero

He's like the basketball version of Frank Underwood

I can't wait until Jimmy gets roasted in Chicago.

He has Lebron's ego but none of the talent

He has James Harden's game but he isn't as good at it

Last edited:
jimmy will never be loved like rose was. not even just in chicago, but country wide. i dont think there was anybody that disliked the kid. jimmy seems like an f boy. the type to scheme on your shorty behind your back and tell her to talk to other birds and you dont tip.

Im not an all star player. I am a very good role player on a very good team. - Butler '2014-15

dawgg i hope d.rose flourishes.
i hope his body holds up and he's able to make something of his abilities. I feel so bad for him and those injuries.

'All I need is my friends, my family, my city and my fans. That's it. That's all I need'

- Derrick Rose

A quick watch. D.Rose The Return.

Last edited:
I hope GarPax realizes that if they weren't getting free agents before..they sure as hell ain't getting anyone in summer 2017.

Firing Thibodeau. Low key blaming him for the injuries, and the same dudes are STILL injury prone after firing him.

Management salty that Thibs wasn't playing any of their 'guys' and when Hoiberg played them they stunk it up :lol:

Trading away the hometown hero for NOTHING.

No one is stepping anywhere close near that cesspool.

GUARANTEED.

Last edited:
Never seen a team plummet as quickly as the bulls are, i think atleast i know someone will remind me

i hope ny can become a contender in the east. not a rose fan at all. dude is a soft boy but im a huge porzingus fan and i feel like the league is better when ny has a good team. 

Back
Top Bottom