2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Damn, didn't even know all the drama that Butler was causing.

While I'm sure the reports are somewhat true about Butler, don't think Rose with his anti-social, introvert self is the easiest person to get along with, on & off the court. 

i hope ny can become a contender in the east. not a rose fan at all. dude is a soft boy but im a huge porzingus fan and i feel like the league is better when ny has a good team. 

IMO all they need now is a decent bench and they can contend in the playoffs next year

Rose will have a revamp on his entire game mentally, physically

Melo has a PG now and a big man, no excuses

Had Lebron not saved David Blatt's *** in game 4 that same team would have tossed the Cavs last year.

#1 pick in the year I graduated HS?

Kyrie Irving 
pimp.gif

So Bull fans don't like Jimmy cause he demanded the team work hard and called out guys in film sessions? :lol:

as a lakers i dont know who i want. i know nothing about these players from college. im not a fan of college ball at all and stopped watching it years ago. 

Damn, didn't even know all the drama that Butler was causing.

While I'm sure the reports are somewhat true about Butler, don't think Rose with his anti-social, introvert self is the easiest person to get along with, on & off the court. 
Lowry him and are good friends. They've been out to games together outside off the courts. Etc

Thad Young traded to the Pacers for their 2016 1st rounder and a future 2nd seconder

So, Nets are back in the 1st round this year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom