2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

And it's for a 2021 second round pick :rofl:
Utah has to be one of the dumbest eams ever. Gordon Hayward should leave come next season. Trey Burke had some bright spots this year and looked much improved Dante Exum looks broken confidence wise and you trade Trey over him and for a second round pick in 5 years ? One of the most backwards organizations.
Damn forgot bout exum , hope he's healthy ...should be a solid role player , but that overseas hype around draft time for him was real :lol: ...that hoops summit had him glo'd up

Outside mowing the Lawn today and got the ESPN radio app on and they are talking about Brady being a part of the KD thing, and why KD would be impressed yada yada.

Said that OKC reached out to KD for another meeting (thought we already knew this) and wanted to be the last to talk to him.....

I got to thinking, you know, I've been in Sales of some sort since I was 19, I'm now pushing 40, and the first thing I learned in Sales was "the Sale is never missed by Price or Presentation, it is missed by A Few Words"

I find 2 things concerning in this KD FA run, now.

1. OKC is doing to much selling, which means they feel the deal slipping away.

2. Boston scored with the Presentation and Horford Pops cosigning the fans and I think OKC will miss in a big way with A Few Words. (those few words can hurt)

I think OKC might insult KD's intelligence before this is all said and done.

Last edited:
I don't know if he actually deserves better, but I just want to see Cousins on another team.

dude's a clown. aint no superstars lining up to play with him or in sac with how that team is ran from top to bottom.
should've cut ties

Outside mowing the Lawn today and got the ESPN radio app on and they are talking about Brady being a part of the KD thing, and why KD would be impressed yada yada.

Said that OKC reached out to KD for another meeting (thought we already knew this) and wanted to be the last to talk to him.....

I got to thinking, you know, I've been in Sales of some sort since I was 19, I'm no pushing 40, and the first thing I learned in Sales was "the Sale is never missed by Price or Presentation, it is missed by A Few Words"

I find 2 things concerning in this KD FA run, now.

1. OKC is doing to much selling, which means they feel the deal slipping away.

2. Boston scored with the Presentation and Horford Pops cosigning the fans and I think OKC will miss in a big way with A Few Words. (those few words can hurt)

I think OKC might insult KD's intelligence before this is all said and done.

was kind of thinking about this myself. Who asked for this last meeting?

Not sure who asked for the last meeting, again...

Like I said, it was already known that KD would finish up his talks with OKC.

But somebody "reached out to him and made it known that they still have some things to discuss"

OKC fans should be a little nervous, Presti should be nervous.

I can see KD leaving OKC. Team is just not the same anymore. Westbrook gonna leave, Harden, Jeff Green, Ibaka, Perkins are all gone.

Who wants to play with Waiters, Morrow and Dipo? :nerd:

Nah the guys are right, if KD leaves then good luck to him.

I don't think he will though, too much to lose by doing so, it's short sighted really but....I am a firm believer that you can ruin a deal after it's closed, I've done it and I think the has all the signs of losing a deal.

Having to go back and reclose KD,? smells like ****.

OKC is def not above ruining this, see Harden. 

Last edited:
Unless kd is playing wide receiver or first base, bringing them athletes in other sports to recruit is pointless.

Celtics are up and coming but Kd is trying to win now. He isn't gonna wait around and hope boston can develop in a few years. It's gonna be the same 4 teams in the discussion of winning the whole chip wher he would make a difference...cavs, spurs, gs, okc.

If he does take that challenge in Boston....would be fun to watch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom