2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hand behind the head, cupped, windmill might be my favorite dunk in recent memory.

Don't worry,he was still able to give some patented takes
laugh.gif

I'd hate to be around Magic all the time. I would probably be laughing at everything he says and treating him like he's a little off... laugh and then feel bad about it

Andre Miller was in the bullpen just in case they needed him to throw an alley-oop.

Aaron Gordon was doing dunks like this in highschool. That upside down dunk he did, he was doing that as a sophomore in highschool.
that julius randle athleticism 
pimp.gif
hes got it all.. Randle's athleticism, Modern Kobes shooting, Radmanovic's inside outside game, Mark Madison's hustle, Kwames height,  Luke da Gawds leadership  and last yet not least, Mbengas strength.

Lavine can dunk.. but something about his face is so untrusting.

Like I'd be on fire and he'd be holding the fire extinguisher and be like "Nah..." and walk away.

And NBA TV replay was clutch, I didn't even see that Walk the Moon or whatever everyone was talking about.

looks like the lightskin delegation drafted AI in this year's racial draft 

biggest draft pick since sammy sosa

I was working tonight and just finished the all star event and WOW is all I can say. By far one of the most entertaining and enjoyable all star Saturday's of all time!!!!

My boy klay clutch over steph :pimp:

Zach and Gordon...I can't even...dudes left me speechless. Too bad the dunk events don't count nothing for fantasy basketball cause I have both on my team but man they put on a LEGENDARY performance.

AG's tomahawk fake to the jack hammer dunk ranks up there with most underrated dunk next to Darvin hams touch the glass 360 dunk.

Hell even the skills challenge was sick entertaining th KAT coming through with the three before IT2.

I know I'm getting old when the reactions to the dunks are the stupidest thing about the dunk test, to me.

It's like "he ain't eem stretch doe"

Dudes know the camera is watching, so they try and out-do the dunk, with their grab the homie and wild out expression.

Hated it

Meh..its part of the spectacle. Seems luke a staple at dunk contests since at least '00. Shaq had his camcorser making goofy faces and kg and jerome williams..whom oddly enough was there tonight like a mirror image of himself from 2000...jumping and falling all into thr bench. Remember in like 2012 when bron and wade were all over each other wearing all of that en noir leather, sweatsuits and **** whrn that wave hit. Lawd im glad the leather wave passed. Dudes was out here smellibg like musty purses.

But yea..the antics is just part of the millenial vibe bro...although..i seem to remember mike sitting on the bench watching do some of the same stuff back in the day..

On the bench push/shove backwards
on the bench get up and holler/jump around
start sprinting in any direction
standing blank stare/absence seizure

What else am I missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom