2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

And I never liked Penisface Thompson, but he killed it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's even funnier seeing people cry and moan about the dunk contest, and then it ends up being an awesome event.

look at the size difference? while lavine starves himself and has an eatting disorder to try caliber his weight, aaron gordon is pure muscle and hops. 

You could tell from the reactions.. Drummond was ready to tap out and walk away.. while Gordon was like "okay, let's go"

and 
roll.gif
at little Kevin Hart sitting on the end of the commentators looking like a kid sitting at the grown-ups table.

was steve nash coming on court even planned? seemed like drummond knew he lost so just wanted to do something random 

Best thing was seeing how badly KAT wanted to win that Skills Challenge. He has a great attitude

I'm glad they had all the guys commentating at the same time.

And people need to quit crying about missed dunks or things like that. It's going to happen no matter what. Some of these moves are hard as hell, they're not the Youtube stars who get to edit out all their misses. Quit complaining. 

"I've seen better dunks on Youtube".. good, then watch Youtube.

And Shaq is a damn hater not giving AG a 10

Last edited:
Wiggins is my guy.. but he looks like a homeless Motown star with that hair and outfit.

i hope east all stars dont take it too easy on kobe.......still salty bout him messing up MJ winning all star mvp in 03 it was the perfect finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom