2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 at all the big guys cheering for KAT

I know I'm getting old when the reactions to the dunks are the stupidest thing about the dunk test, to me.

It's like "he ain't eem stretch doe"

Dudes know the camera is watching, so they try and out-do the dunk, with their grab the homie and wild out expression.

Hated it
my man 
pimp.gif

I know I'm getting old when the reactions to the dunks are the stupidest thing about the dunk test, to me.

It's like "he ain't eem stretch doe"

Dudes know the camera is watching, so they try and out-do the dunk, with their grab the homie and wild out expression.

Hated it
agreed. they fake it.

they do the whole, recline recoil in astonishment thing, then go into a mini seizure.  

Kevin Hart is so terrible.

Hart vs Dray put a smile on my face though. :rofl:

My man Dray got beat, lol. Loved it.

So the little Draymond and Kevin Hart skit was kind of dumb, but I loved that Hart actually tied him, but they just kept it moving like nothing happened.

Yea it definitely could have went either way.
Last robbery was Blake jumping over the Kia.

He lost to 2 people in that test, but was meant to win so he could get Kia on the map.

That's robbery, Zach and Aaron just solidified a rematch, and put the Dunk Test back on the map.

Fans won

I wouldn't say the dunk contest is 'back on the map'

It was a great night, best dunk contest in ages for sure

But I'd be surprised if AG and Lavine can repeat this kind of show next year. Not sure what else they got up their sleeve.

So unless the nba gets some new blood...

Last edited:
We shall see, I know this, I caught the replay this year.

Next year I'll be looking at the live show.

Yea it definitely could have went either way.
Last robbery was Blake jumping over the Kia.

He lost to 2 people in that test, but was meant to win so he could get Kia on the map.

That's robbery, Zach and Aaron just solidified a rematch, and put the Dunk Test back on the map.

Fans won
I wouldn't say the dunk contest is 'back on the map'

It was a great night, best dunk contest in ages for sure

I'd be surprised if AG and Lavine can repeat this kind of show next year. Not sure what else they got up their sleeve.
Gordon ain't get robbed. Both of 'em had great dunks, coulda went either way.
Did you guys even watch it?   Like watch the broadcast and not the replay, edited segments?

Aaron Gordan (AKA Mike Miller the 2nd) got robbed.  Aaron Gordon utilized props, and style from various direction and executed perfectly.  He didn't have to redo like Lavin did.

Lavine's dunks are all similar; whip around, between the leg.  He just delivered it at different spots.  He had no creativity whatsoever.  

For what it's worth, didn't Magic give a 6 for a missed dunk?  The judging was suspect as hell.  Those guys were prejudice and had Stage 2 Glaucoma.

I watched it live until AG walked out in his tux with his Cane and stripped at midcourt, then I was more interested in my Tinderoni who was down to get the pipe and throw back some shots.

I watched it live until AG walked out in his tux with his Cane and stripped at midcourt, then I was more interested in my Tinderoni who was down to get the pipe and throw back some shots.
LOL He shoulda just dunked like that.  I thought it was gonna be a billie jean.

I think Gordon had the two best dunks, but because of how the format is structured, LaVine was the deserved winner. Once it went to OT, Gordon was doomed. LaVine didn't need all his dunks scripted beforehand because this is what he does. It showed in the extra round.

The whole strolling to the court in your tux, using props, your mascot, whatever..that's the part of the dunk contest that I find stupid

I almost shut it off on that alone tonight

Thank god I didn't.

Oh and I need to be a mod just so I can ban Antidope for his blatant trolling.

I saw him saying something negative about the Air Jordan I's and I almost tossed my laptop across the room.

Stop it[emoji]8482[/emoji]

Last edited:
The whole strolling to the court in your tux, using props, your mascot, whatever..that's the part of the dunk contest that I find stupid

I almost shut it off on that alone tonight

Thank god I didn't.

That tux shtick was lame as hell and pointless. :lol: The dunk was nice, but he didnt need all that beforehand. Im tired of all that ish too.

Aaron Gordon was doing dunks like this in highschool. That upside down dunk he did, he was doing that as a sophomore in highschool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom