2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Votto is lucky he got a clueless fan and not someone who would have grabbed him right back. That could have been ugly.

Votto took a picture and signed a ball for him afterwards

Nah I know. I meant from the jump. If he got a drunk, younger kid who knows if he would have reached right at his arm. Nonetheless, it was innocent frustration by Votto.

Last edited:
I ******* hate being a mariners fan

y'all got a nice stadium doe. can't wait for this weekend :pimp:

You meeting up with us before the game?

hoping to, man. let me know where y'all are meeting up before hand. depending on the lines for the giveaways, i'll come meet y'all for a beer

We dont do just "a beer"
Where y'all gonna be at? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I ******* hate being a mariners fan

y'all got a nice stadium doe. can't wait for this weekend :pimp:

You meeting up with us before the game?

hoping to, man. let me know where y'all are meeting up before hand. depending on the lines for the giveaways, i'll come meet y'all for a beer

We dont do just "a beer"
Where y'all gonna be at? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Hawks nest

Reddick is so cold with the Glove man
pimp.gif

Can Rockies catch the Dodgers? Man it sure looks like it.

Colorado pitching has been SOLID AF.

They Picked up a game on COL tonight, can pick up 2 more before Friday
mean.gif

Philly fan got ejected from a game today :rofl:
They really are the worst

By the ump! Never saw that. The fans around cheered it so guy was obviously being a clown. I love some good banter at baseball games, but have to be clever and keep it clean

Some looking waaaaay to far into it :lol:

JV does this stuff all the time
Idk man, I know you're a Cinci fan or resident, but I've never seen a major league player grab a fans jersey like that. Fake ball toss, whatever, but last night made me think Votto is just an *******, straight up :lol:

If he didn't go back to the fan later I agree that he acted like a jerk. I'm just saying he almost always does so I'd assume it was the same in this case. If not though, hilarious but yeah kind of a jerk move

(Especially on a non important foul ball)

I'll check the local guys and see if they have anything on it

Update - he signed te ball and posed for a photo but did admit he was heated at first. So jerk move, realized what he did and made it ok

http://espn1530.iheart.com/onair/mo-egger-9170/joey-votto-acts-like-a-jerk-14970343/#ixzz4GEncXbJY

Last edited:
Philly fan got ejected from a game today
roll.gif

They really are the worst
“All of a sudden … this guys starts yelling ‘You suck.’ You could tell he was (drunk). And so, all right, suck is not bad. Then he kept it up for two hitters completely. Then the third hitter after the first pitch, he says ‘I own property on 69th street. You could come over and suck!’ That’s when I turned around and said ‘You know what, get rid of this guy.’ You could have your wife, girlfriend, kids–they buy tickets. They don’t have to come here and listen to that. That’s exactly what he said to throw him out.”

roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
So if ARod gets released, you think another team will pick him up? Mariners? He's only 4 HR's shy of 700 but I have a feeling MLB will probably black ball him and make him suffer a few HR's shy of 700.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom