2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point in trading for Upton if you're gonna leave Bautista in the outfield where he's been inconsistent all year.

It wouldn't cost much to get Puig and his contract is very friendly. Well worth the risk.

Exactly. Too much talent, Mets could really use him right now. New coach, new city. He's worth the risk when the Mets are having all the problems they're having this year.

No point in trading for Upton if you're gonna leave Bautista in the outfield where he's been inconsistent all year.

I wish we can have Upton up there full time but he's not that good against righties, so I kinda understand Upton/RF-Bautista DH against lefties and Bautista/RF, Smoak/1B, EE/DH against righties.

I ******* hate being a mariners fan
y'all got a nice stadium doe. can't wait for this weekend
pimp.gif
You meeting up with us before the game?
hoping to, man. let me know where y'all are meeting up before hand. depending on the lines for the giveaways, i'll come meet y'all for a beer
We dont do just "a beer"
Far from that 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wish the mets got Puig instead of Bruce
I can see why, too. Doesn't Bruce contract expire at years end? I think Puig in NY would be a good change for him, and I'd much rather have his speed and arm than Bruce SOs, droughts and less than average Defense.

Last edited:
Indeed, it's great to see Yankees' ace gets his butt kicked by Mets hitters and been out-pitched by Mets' ace at the same time :pimp:

He signed a ball and went back and apologized to him. Still, Votto is a douche. Witnessed him first hand be a prick at Nats Park.

He signed a ball and went back and apologized to him. Still, Votto is a douche. Witnessed him first hand be a prick at Nats Park.

He's gone back to the fans every time from what I've seen. Regardless he has been hilarious

Ouch... Players usually show their true color whenever their teams are really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom