2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Lananna – ‏@mlananna

***Brian Cashman hosting a yard sale***
Neighbor: "hey how much for this lamp?"
Cashman: "give me your lexus"
Neighbor: "K"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some interesting news on Puig per Rotoworld......
FOX Sports' Ken Rosenthal reports that Yasiel Puig ditched the Dodgers before the team's flight to Denver on Monday.

Oh boy. According to Rosenthal, Puig "stormed off" after he arrived at Dodger Stadium on Monday and was informed that he would either be traded or demoted. The Dodgers didn't find a fit for him before Monday's non-waiver trade deadline, so his future is up in the air (not literally, since he didn't make the flight) right now. Puig has disappointed with a .260/.320/.386 batting line this season. The newly-acquired Josh Reddick figures to take over the starting right field job in Los Angeles.

Last edited:
Tim Brown ‏@TBrownYahoo 13m13 minutes ago
Sources: Yasiel Puig was instructed not to report to stadium or plane today and did not. Told he would be demoted to minors or traded.

Slandering the guy without even the true story :smh:

Yankees should get Puig. Too young and too talented. Just gotta get his head out of his ***.

Last edited:
He's still a terrible teammate and slumping. He can definitely still play. Needs to be on a new team. New coach and new roster. Would love to see him on the Yankees but I doubt they make that move.

^ Yep, I was surprised it was him who jumped the gun. Figured it would've been Heyman or someone :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom