2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any rangers fans give me any more info on who we got for llluuuuccccc that isnt just the generic stuff in every article.

Brutal man
[emoji]128064[/emoji]
A good ****** took a really overrated ****** deep 
pimp.gif

Wouldnt it be something else if Betances simply couldnt become a closer? I know he ended up getting out of this, but that was beyond shaky.

DB does that. He'll start off shaky and put a runner or two on base. Then strike out the side or some ****. They're still grooming him to be a closer. Now is the perfect time to learn.

Mets are in trouble.

Can any rangers fans give me any more info on who we got for llluuuuccccc that isnt just the generic stuff in every article.
Ortiz is alright... Solid mid-rotation kinda guy or strong bullpen arm. Good fastball/slider... Not much else right now.

Brinson... I love him. I'd rather have traded Gallo. Not ready yet, but has been great every year prior to this one. Struggled at AA early, but has really come on lately. Strong defensive centerfielder who can hit for power.

Duffy generated 35 swing and misses tonight... :x

Tim Brown ‏@TBrownYahoo 13m13 minutes ago
Sources: Yasiel Puig was instructed not to report to stadium or plane today and did not. Told he would be demoted to minors or traded.
Slandering the guy without even the true story
mean.gif
I thought they told him ahead of time he would be traded or demoted to AAA and Reddick was getting the gig, and he threw a temper-tantrum and said he wasn't showing up to the Stadium then.

So then, they said, well don't. (according to Radio)

Last edited:

Tim Brown ‏@TBrownYahoo 13m13 minutes ago

Sources: Yasiel Puig was instructed not to report to stadium or plane today and did not. Told he would be demoted to minors or traded.

Slandering the guy without even the true story :smh:
I thought they told him ahead of time he would be traded or demoted to AAA and Reddick was getting the gig, and he threw a temper-tantrum and said he wasn't showing up to the Stadium then.

So then, they said, well don't. (according to Radio)
Puig's rep and the Dodgers denied that Puig threw a temper tantrum and Rosenthal had to retract that rumor
Just Rosenthal making s*** up or his source saying a lie

Last edited:
Andrew Benintendi getting called up. Skipping AAA. Prob a main reason Red Sox didn't trade for Sale.

Love that Correa hit that off Feldman too :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom