2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rasmus needs Jobu or something.

Dude is hitting .050 over his last 10. Was scared to go back further than that.

Lol I have no clue that Matz's got balls to hit Teixiera

Last edited:
Yankees are so ****** trash. Just let my boy play everyday until he hits 700 and then he'll probably retire after this season.
This is your final warning. Mention Alex again and I will set your garden on fire.

:rofl:

F that purse holding, lipstick wearing clown. Stay under 700 and out of Cooperstown!

(Leave my garden alone)!

:lol:

Last edited:
Colorado is for real. 

Having to Pitch in Coors will teach you some things. 

Those kids are dealing man.

Wieters saved the game last night....hell of a defensive play:

I honestly didn't think it was going to be a good night for the O's after Gausman threw 35 pitches in the 2nd. Team only had 4 hits, but Gausman went till the 7th and they hung on for the win. Between Bundy's performance on Tuesday and was Gaus did last night, there's actually reason for optimism surrounding the O's pitching :lol:

*If the vid isn't working, click the link and start it at :41 to see Wiet's play in the 9th.

Last edited:
Terry needs a lesson in the off-season on how to deal with the media. They love him because he feeds into everything they ask/say :lol: .

I don't blame Terry for that, I never thought he was a good manager. He makes a lot of bad and weird decisions. I don't watch the Mets as close as you do. I think he's fired if they didn't get hot and go as far as they did last year.

Eh can't blame him for this year's failure. Losing Harvey, Matz and Thor with bone chips, Cespedes, Wright, Duda hurt. If they make the playoffs he'll be back.

Mets just need a fresh new with their medical department

Ray Ramirez is the most worst MLB head trainer. Mets fans booed him every introduction

Beltran mentioned this many times that the Mets' medical is terrible

Wilpons :smh:

Terry needs a lesson in the off-season on how to deal with the media. They love him because he feeds into everything they ask/say :lol: .

This is why I love him. So candid and 100. Type of guy I look at and think "I bet he never has a bad day"

He punched Matz in the face in that post gamer though.
I was like damn! No filter:

I still remember Mo Vaughn and co. literally running Collins out of Anaheim 20 years ago. His style doesn't work when you're 20 games under .500 :lol: Dude was crying during his resgnation presser thinking he would never have another gig innthe majors. Glad to see him bounce back.

-Edit-

I remember that scumbag Mo Vaughn leaving on bad terms but I somehow didn't remember him going off on Percival :rofl:

"He hasn't done (expletive) to lead them anywhere. I got hardware, I got playoff appearances, I got an MVP. I've been to the playoffs twice. What the hell has he done? Who the hell is he?"

This was in March of 2002. 7 months later Percy got the save in Game 7 of the world serie :rofl: :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom