2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago CubsVerified account ‏@Cubs 3m3 minutes ago
Addison Russell left today's game with a left heel contusion.

Fiers looks great

Fooled Trout with his changeup

EDIT: What a caught by Carlos Gomez

Last edited:
Ken with his famous backward cap :pimp:

SWAGGGGGG

CoJ16qxVYAAI6_Q.jpg

What hat is that?

Harper's swing is uglier than Shawn Marion's jumper right now. Been hitting nothing but weak grounders/pop ups all Summer. Not sure if he's ever going to "lock in".

Weak homestand.

The Nats are doomed If Papelbon is closing games in October.

I'll be in Cleveland for the game Tuesday.

Last edited:
#Astros announce Alex Bregman will be selected to the Major League roster. He will join the club Monday.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Harper's swing is uglier than Shawn Marion's jumper right now. Been hitting nothing but weak grounders/pop ups all Summer. Doubting if he's ever going to "lock in".

Weak homestand.

I'd like to know, to a man, who on the Nats roster actually is bros with Papelbon. Aside from being a garbage closer, he's a jackass.

I'll be in Cleveland for the game Tuesday.

JRS traded him to me in Fantasy and I traded him after that and don't regret it as of now. Dude hasn't done much of anything since April.

Torres for a 2 month rental doesn't sound like Theo. I'm guessing he's more of a starter under 2-3 years control piece.

Maybe I'm wrong, just doesn't sound feasible 19 year old for 2 months of Chapman.

Seein rumors that Torres for Chap is in play, but extension for Chap is the sticking point. :nerd:

See that makes more sense. Does Theo have the $ to extend him right now?

Chatter all over was that the Yanks should trade him, and then re-sign him in the offseason. But that's only in an ideal world, and while it's cute to have a 3-headed end of the bullpen, I rather see money spent elsewhere.

If Theo is gonna pay Torres as the cost, he has to extend Chap. Can't pay that cost for 2 months.

4/60-4/65 is ranges I've seen. No idea how close that might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom