2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it.
A Rod to Chi Town

Jk

laugh.gif

He was throwing 96 mph in his Cy young years. He can't get it to 90 mph anymore. Sad.
I really great pitcher will adapt... Pedro adapted his style to being a complete finesse pitcher his last few years and was effective...
he needs to adapt to not being a starter anymore

anyways, mike mayers pitches 1.1 innings, allowing 8 hits and 9 runs, 2 walks and 1 strikeout against the dodgers. i haven't much about him... maybe a cardinals fan knows more?

4 pieces for Chap? Gotta be an extension to pull that trigger I would hope. McKinney was part of the Addison trade.

Piece 4 has to be a lottery ticket type pitcher. A-AA type arm I'd assume.

Last edited:
Now, what will Chris sale command? They originally wanted 5 prospects.

I bet you can get sonnie gray and Chris archer for a lot cheaper.

4 pieces for Chap? Gotta be an extension to pull that trigger I would hope. McKinney was part of the Addison trade.

Going for a World Series title this year, but worried about an extension.  
eyes.gif

Going for a World Series title this year, but worried about an extension.  :rolleyes

2020-30

Seasons not happening? Just win this one title then fold the franchise or somethin?

People do think big(ger) picture, it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom