2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going up to Cooperstown for my brother's baseball tournament next month. :smokin

I still remember every detail from when I went. One of the best weeks of your life as a 12-13 year old kid. :lol:

The white sox front office strikes again
laugh.gif

Edit:

I bet the white sox told Sale he wasn't pitching because of trade talks, and he wanted to pitch
laugh.gif
I bet it was more like Sale telling his team "yall' better give me some God Damn run support tonight, I'm done taking yall to the 9th inning and you can't give me 3 God Damn outs for a win"  
tongue.gif

Not a joke: Source says Sale blowup was because he didn't want to wear throwbacks, so he cut the jerseys up so no one could wear them.

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

FOX Sports: MLB (@MLBONFOX)
7 mins ago - View on Twitter
Chris Sale was scratched from tonight's scheduled start due to a clubhouse incident before the game (via @whitesox)
Okay, done with the Sale posts
laugh.gif
heading out for the night. Gotta follow the rest of this Yanks game on my phone.
this was because he cut up all the retro jerseys that the team was supposed to wear tonight, right?

RIP to Seager's ROY
indifferent.gif
how come?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom