2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

yep just got back last night. costa rica. beautiful island, amazing people. really humbling experience. seeing the way the locals live in essentially huts but still have huge smiles on their face and love their lives is an amazing experience. puts life into perspective that we really have something special here in the states, but more importantly, it doesn't matter what you have as long as you have love in your heart.

met this chick from toronto on my last night but it was too late in the night and she was going back to the room with her mom. if only i had one more day there i woulda been in the yambs. perfect *******, blonde, cute face, give her a 5 WAR easy.

good to hear :smokin

going to Jamaica at the end of May, gonna miss the conference finals :smh:

Last edited:
Welcome back, JRS. Glad that you had a blast time.

Nick, I'd pick Jamaica over conference finals anytime unless Knicks are in. :lol: Have fun there.

I am fine with resigning Bargnani. I hope he can be our Robert Horry type.

Rondo and the Mavs made a mutual decision to part ways. Just curious. Do y'all still want Rondo? I don't mind if we offer him an reasonable contract.

Last edited:
good to hear :smokin

going to Jamaica at the end of May, gonna miss the conference finals :smh:
Gonna be in DR for the draft...but **** it.:lol:

Enjoy.

Rondo and the Mavs made a mutual decision to part ways. Just curious. Do y'all still want Rondo? I don't mind if we offer him an reasonable contract.
At this point, I'm sure he's a head case. No thanks on Rondo.

Last edited:
unless it's like 2/$10 mil with a team option in year 2 no to Rondo

----------

@Gibberman10: Chad Ford says the Knicks have Towns on top of their board followed by Okafor, Mudiay, Russell, Winslow & WCS.

Last edited:
unless it's like 2/$10 mil with a team option in year 2 no to Rondo

----------

@Gibberman10: Chad Ford says the Knicks have Towns on top of their board followed by Okafor, Mudiay, Russell, Winslow & WCS.

does anyone else get the feeling that muddy is gonna be like shump? basically a bigger guard that is trying to be a pg, but cant shoot. it sounds too familiar to shumps rookie year.

does anyone else get the feeling that muddy is gonna be like shump? basically a bigger guard that is trying to be a pg, but cant shoot. it sounds too familiar to shumps rookie year.
he has a lot better pg instincts from what i have seen/heard. I'm always weary of guards who cnt shoot a lick tho, the main reason i prefer russell tbh. Mudiay kinda reminds me of j wall in his early years

yep just got back last night. costa rica. beautiful island, amazing people. really humbling experience. seeing the way the locals live in essentially huts but still have huge smiles on their face and love their lives is an amazing experience. puts life into perspective that we really have something special here in the states, but more importantly, it doesn't matter what you have as long as you have love in your heart.

met this chick from toronto on my last night but it was too late in the night and she was going back to the room with her mom. if only i had one more day there i woulda been in the yambs. perfect *******, blonde, cute face, give her a 5 WAR easy.
Welcome back... But come on man... When you telling the story to people who don't know any better you ALWAYS close. Always. That's rookie season my man 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

@NYPost_Berman: Andrea Bargnani tells Italian newspaper he'd like to re-sign with #Knicks but also wants "to win a ring.'' http://t.co/Ut1c3SJSgI
Good, good. I am very glad we are on the same page. If we can fight off San Antonio looking to replace Duncan, I think we should be ok. Just pray Knicks fans. That is all we can really do at this point.

I have 0 understanding as to why we would have Mudiay over Russell if that is true.

Back
Top Bottom