2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

What do yall think would happen to a coach who made history in the playoffs if he and his team were up 3-0, and then the other team ran off 4 straight? I know it will unlikely happen, but hell, anything is possible, I'd love to see it. I'd fire that coach before he even boarded the plane/bus

If the knicks get the second pick and KAT is off the boards, Id look to trade jahlil down to a team who wanted him (granted on how the lottery shakes out) for d'angelo russell and possibly get some other assets in return too; picks/yung players etc. 

Russell is my top prospect to begin with but i would assume phil goes with KAT if he gets #1

Last edited:
What do yall think would happen to a coach who made history in the playoffs if he and his team were up 3-0, and then the other team ran off 4 straight? I know it will unlikely happen, but hell, anything is possible, I'd love to see it. I'd fire that coach before he even boarded the plane/bus

He'd resign before he hit the tunnel and relocate to a small town to quietly fade into obscurity :lol:

We may have gotten fleeced in the trades we made this season (as usual) but I'm really glad that all of the players that left are no longer a part of the franchise.

Tyson & Amar'e are getting bodied all over the floor, just like they did here.

JR is still and idiot and Shump is still an injury prone role player.

Regardless of what happens in the offseason and next year, I'm glad that we cleared the ranks of their likes.

I known hindsight is 20/20 but we really ****** up picking up Calderon though

yeah id rather have JR's 7 mil than caldos. it is what it is though.

i think if KAT is taken first and we get a chance to pick okafor, then we should trade the pick for cousins. id rather have a sure thing in cousins, than russell/muddy tbh.

I known hindsight is 20/20 but we really ****** up picking up Calderon though

yeah id rather have JR's 7 mil than caldos. it is what it is though.

i think if KAT is taken first and we get a chance to pick okafor, then we should trade the pick for cousins. id rather have a sure thing in cousins, than russell/muddy tbh.

Why would u wanna **** up cap flexibility though unless we look like we're actual contenders and in win now mode?

Eff these moves that get us stuck in mediocrity

Wiggins for Love was different because the Cavs were already a contender with James and Irving in the east.

Last edited:
Also, Cousinsn in NYC would be a disaster imo and counterproductive to everything Phil has been working on to create a culture here. I know we're thin on patience, but we gotta give this plan a real shot instead of resorting to old Knicks ways.

Last edited:
cousins is a top 3 center in the league...

we have no idea how any of these rookies will pan out. for all we know, KAT or okafor could be the next hasheem thabeet or sam bowie. i'll take a sure thing over a prospect any day. and wtf are you talking about "cap flexibility"? the point of having cap is to sign good players. cousins > any other free agent out there.

The Kings are not trading Cousins for a # 2 pick. You're going to need a lot more than that.

Again Love cost 2 # 1s and Thad Young. And he was in his last year of a contract from a place he openly said he was leaving.

Cousins has 3 years left on his contract.

Kings are not going to trade him for that.

Shooting guard options still include Afflalo which would be my ideal starting SG, but he may stay in POR also.

Only asset we have for Cousins is hopefully the #1 pick, THJR, Caldo, Larkin and that may not be enough. But I would do it.

In Per, Cousins is the best big behind A. Davis and Whiteside, and we can make an easy arguement why Cousins IS better than Whiteside making Cousins the best big after Anothony Davis.

Cousins is 24, Marc Gasol is 30.

http://hoopshype.com/free_agency_2015.htm

Last edited:
The Kings are not trading Cousins for a # 2 pick. You're going to need a lot more than that.

Again Love cost 2 # 1s and Thad Young. And he was in his last year of a contract from a place he openly said he was leaving.

Thank you.

#Knicksfansfantasytrades

We have to get over this illness one day man. 
laugh.gif

Thank you.

#Knicksfansfantasytrades

We have to get over this illness one day man. :lol:

I had to do the same thing in the Lakers thread. :frown:

am i the only one who wants us to go back to the late 90's look in terms of uniforms/logo/court with the black? I feel like our jerseys now are stale s hell lmao

Back
Top Bottom