2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Melo has his flaws as a player, namely that he doesn't have the same leadership skills as the true greats, he can be lazy on the defensive side at times and he has a tendency to hold the ball too long....but I really want to see that man succeed and shut up all the critics.

He kept that mediocre Denver team in the playoff mix for a decade (in a ridiculous Western Conference) and he's gotten a raw deal here in NY....like everyone else has, for the past 15 years.

But we've seen how he can make our franchise relevant again with a semi-functional team around him.

I just hope he gets a chance to do right by his birthplace, surrounded by a competent roster, for at least 3 good seasons.

One major flaw of Melo is that he cares too much about proving himself as an individual. Dude makes stupid decisions trying to show up even scrub players and scrub teams taking and making things personal.

Obviously as NYers we love it more than anyone when it works out, but more often that not it disrupts the team from flowing and is awful leadership.

To reunite with I. Thomas ?

Celtics can probably put together a better package than the Knicks though

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom