2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

This move was much needed. Trade that bum JR and let's start the building stage. Great move by Phil! This should of happen long time ago.

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA
Misinterpreted where OKC's sending its protected first-round pick: It's headed to Cleveland, not New York. Apologize.

:lol:

Last edited:
What the.... 
mean.gif

Yo wtf. My twitter is down b, 45 minutes behind schedule.

We are gonna run out of players to play, and i'm only half-kidding

Lol, we pretty much got in the trade just to dump jr and Iman.

Dumped a guy who was gonna make 7m next year and an expiring injury prone bench player. Couldn't really have expected anything better. Would've been nice to even get Lamb tho.

Thanasis isn't coming up this year imo. Phil somehow convinced him to sign w/ the D-League instead of overseas for almost no $. Either way, he stays on his cheap rookie contract for longer this way, but we also get to coach and evaluate him a bit for the year since he's in Westchester. If he comes up any time during this season that's one less year he's on a 2nd rder's contract. Better off keeping him up there

Y'all don't wanna understand. If we are going to rebuild....we do it all out. That means no Melo, potentially no big free agents in 2015 and just focus on 2016. If that doesn't work, you focus on future drafts. Hopefully you get some valuable pieces if you decided to re-sign Melo and pull a sign and trade and convince a star he can be the man in NY.

It's either or. Can't do both is what Al3xis is getting at.

I remember the heat being a piece of **** team with wade on it. Enough to get a top draft pick and rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom