2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

WE HAVE THE SECOND WORST WINNING PERCENTAGE IN THE NBA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

I'm just glad I gave up the season tickets I had with my friend this year. We all did. That would hav been awful.

Knicks are so embarrassing and the tank is on. But what is more embarrassing, is anyone paying to see them. Those MSG prices are beyond overpriced for watching a mediocre team live.

Corporations and tourists pay for a large percentage of the tickets anyway. It doesn't really matter to them. Which is why I don't buy the garbage that NY can't handle a rebuilding team.

Knicks are so embarrassing and the tank is on. But what is more embarrassing, is anyone paying to see them. Those MSG prices are beyond overpriced for watching a mediocre team live.

Silly me thought the prices would drop

85305efdd72a102c6f368bc0627b695c.jpg

I saw a post on instagram with a little boy saying his wish was the Knicks to make the playoffs :frown:

poor kid, i feel his pain :frown:

I don't think I'll be watching anymore games unless we make some kind of interesting trade

Another day, another step closer to Okafor :smokin
Who the **** is Okafor? I know yall aint talking about that overpaid center (w/e team he's on) :lol: Makes no sense that losing would get us him.

Excuse me since I don't watch college or high school or foreign basketball much if at all.

Last edited:
Okafor is the super stud freshman big man for Duke this year. 6-11, doin big things right off the bat. Gonna be a top 1-2 pick along with Towns, 7 footer from Kentucky.

Anthony Davis good or still gonna need some development but has a lot of potential good?

This is on me since I simply don't like college ball. Thought dudes was really talking about Emeka :lol: :smh:

We are talking about Emeka Okafor, he was joking about that college player dude. We're trying to free cap space to get Emeka to where he belongs. Emeka playing at the Mecca of basketball, no denying a championship.

Goran Dragic Will 'Definitely' Consider Signing With Knicks

Dec 21, 2014 11:12 AM EST

Goran Dragic called signing with the New York Knicks a “possibility” in July when he plans to opt out of his contract and test free agency.

The presence of Phil Jackson makes the Knicks more attractive to Dragic.

“Oh yeah, definitely,” said Dragic, who earned All-NBA third-team honors last season. “You know Phil, he was a great coach. He won so many titles and he was coaching so many great players that of course it’s interesting and I would love working with him. Because probably he’s making all the moves — I’m not sure — but he knows what the team needs and what direction the team needs to go. In the past probably, he makes some decisions, who the Lakers bring in and the Chicago Bulls and (he) did an amazing job.”

Dragic said he intends to keep his options open for free agency and isn’t focusing on any single team, though he did repeat the Knicks were an option.

“I think so it’s a possibility, but not just New York,” Dragic said. “I’m a free agent. I want to explore my options but so far I’m really happy in Phoenix. They give me a lot. I like the city. I like the fans and I like the organization, so it’s going to be a tough decision to make, but I’m going to start thinking of that at the end of the season.

We gotta be tanking, we could accidentally win more than this (like last year). I think detroit is on that too (word to dude passing on the open lay up for a contested 3).

Goran Dragic Will 'Definitely' Consider Signing With Knicks

Dec 21, 2014 11:12 AM EST

Goran Dragic called signing with the New York Knicks a “possibility” in July when he plans to opt out of his contract and test free agency.

The presence of Phil Jackson makes the Knicks more attractive to Dragic.

“Oh yeah, definitely,” said Dragic, who earned All-NBA third-team honors last season. “You know Phil, he was a great coach. He won so many titles and he was coaching so many great players that of course it’s interesting and I would love working with him. Because probably he’s making all the moves — I’m not sure — but he knows what the team needs and what direction the team needs to go. In the past probably, he makes some decisions, who the Lakers bring in and the Chicago Bulls and (he) did an amazing job.”

Dragic said he intends to keep his options open for free agency and isn’t focusing on any single team, though he did repeat the Knicks were an option.

“I think so it’s a possibility, but not just New York,” Dragic said. “I’m a free agent. I want to explore my options but so far I’m really happy in Phoenix. They give me a lot. I like the city. I like the fans and I like the organization, so it’s going to be a tough decision to make, but I’m going to start thinking of that at the end of the season.

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom