2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Out of all of them I'm impressed with STAT, he's played well so far so if he gets traded I hope he keeps doing well wherever he goes

Its the usual ****. Either get blown out and lose bad or make it competitive in the 4th and then lose a close game.

no way Boston trades Rondo to an inter-conference opponent. and dont say, "what about Paul and KG?". They were more or less dead and got picks in return.

I'll be sick if Stat goes to Phoenix and gets a bath in the fountain of youth and flourishes.

I'll be happy for him but mad at the same Damb time

I'll be sick if Stat goes to Phoenix and gets a bath in the fountain of youth and flourishes.

I'll be happy for him but mad at the same Damb time

I can 100 percent see that happening, they play more uptempo, and whomever they keep as their pg will run, and will do more PnR like Nash because that's where STAT truly flourished, although he's having quite a renaissance now, and developed a pretty decent low post game.

^^^^Sometimes it feels like never, maybe losing all of the time, and not making moves is our "move"

Last edited:
Rockets got Brewer and Shved for only Troy Daniels?

These trades seem like fsvors, Mavs gave up 0 for Rondo.

:lol: I've been reading Knicks tank as Knick stank for the past few pgs thinking what did I miss in here? :rofl:

speaking of the bulls....imagine if we signed gasol :smh: dude is averaging 18 and 10 at like 40 years old haha
He would've shattered his knee and been out for the season.

Last edited:
i don't like it when carmelo wishes me a merry christmas. it doesn't seem sincere

dragic is a player. no delay in getting up the court

these teams are exact opposite on offense.  one gets the best shot as soon as possible while the other takes as long as possible to get the worst shot

Back
Top Bottom