2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Its very hard to win in the nba , gm's are humans with ******* bosses which is why they are constantly taking chances on flashy names for the business aspect of the game. Putting fans in overpriced seats is just something that has become the norm, and in New York all it takes is one guy to get us to go the games. Which is why they never considered letting melo walk. I only have two problems that i would like to share

1. People considering the new york knicks a storied franchise. The only thing they have accomplished is getting stupid new yorkers to pay twice the market price for horrible basketball.

2.  the fans. Knicks fans are just flat out stupid, delusional would not do it justice. Parents are delusional when they believe their kid will make something out of his life. Knicks fans each year come up with these hypothetical scenarios that just never have or will pan out. You guys will not get okafor or marc gasol or any reputable basketball player this summer. And the idea that the team is tanking on purpose is just an example of how stupid knick fans really are. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y'all catchin the tape this fine afternoon or nah? 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I want new jerseys and a new updated logo. Again. Leave all the bad memories like when chicks randomly cut their hair.

I would like an Amir Johnson/Marc Gasol front court if we somehow don't end up with one of the two prized big men in the lotto.

Then we'll have a good defensive front court that can cover Melo and anyone else.

Last edited:
What's with this "strained right calf" nonsense? Smells like BS to me, and seems like it goes overlooked.. WTF is wrong with this guy?

What's with this "strained right calf" nonsense? Smells like BS to me, and seems like it goes overlooked.. WTF is wrong with this guy?
They don't want him to play, he doesn't fit the plans. I don't think he cares to be here either so say your injured, you can sit out without there being added drama.

I know this is a throwaway season, but Travis Wear is taking a roster spot away from someone somewhere who could contribute more than him.

Back
Top Bottom