2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

the guy's playing with a messed up knee on a team that needs him to chuck 20 contested shots a night. but keep ******** on him. just don't be on his **** next year when he's healthy with talent around him and produces.

the guy's playing with a messed up knee on a team that needs him to chuck 20 contested shots a night. but keep ******** on him. just don't be on his **** next year when he's healthy with talent around him and produces.

You know the best player gets the blame when it comes to casual fans

you can make this argument if the knicks barely make the playoffs or something

but the team is 5-25, thats inexcusable for any supposedly top 10 player in his prime i dont care who your teammates are

melo needs to step it up and do better

unless he's in on the plan 
nerd.gif

You know the best player gets the blame when it comes to casual fans
Yep. I believe Ewing went through some similar hate. Not sure since I was a kid back then.

unless he's in on the plan :nerd:
:lol: i think his knee is an actual issue.

Melo, on how he feels physically: "A little beat up; a little tired." Has played 78 mins over past two days on sore, troublesome left knee
— Chris Herring (@HerringWSJ) December 21, 2014
Asked Melo where his knee bothers him most on defense (at SF, or at PF?). Said it impacts him far more on offense; even on wide-open shots.
Melo said at times it becomes difficult to generate power for different moves he uses on offense. And it's sometimes tough to shoot, he says

also ever since jr smith thought about a member of the basketball team other than himself for the first time in his life he's been playing like a bum

phil's team first mindset backfired 
mean.gif

unless phil is a genius and getting jr smith off his game was part of the plan 
nerd.gif

Jr been a bum since rihanna called him a desert thirsty *****

But melo needs to say F it & get his kobe on, but melo aint wasting his time & i dont blame him

if melo's knee is a problem they should just shut him down and get him healed up for when the team is actually good

Let's be real even with a good team we aren't winning anything with melo. George Karl still had that Nuggets team playing better since he left and we somehow are getting worst.

where were you when we won 50 games? and part of the reason the nuggets played well after he left was us giving them gallo, chandler and mozgod. not like they were depleted without melo.

Knicks are 128-127 since Carmelo has been here. He's playing in a much easier conference and still can't lead us anywhere. I have never really understood the melo hype since he has been in pretty good teams that for some reason never made it anywhere. This guy has been by far one of the most overrated and paid athletes in all of sports. How some people don't see this is beyond me

Knicks are 128-127 since Carmelo has been here. He's playing in a much easier conference and still can't lead us anywhere. I have never really understood the melo hype since he has been in pretty good teams that for some reason never made it anywhere. This guy has been by far one of the most overrated and paid athletes in all of sports. How some people don't see this is beyond me

Entirely his fault.

my article for next week is on whether or not he should be shut down. i personally think so. would help make the tank more potent.

Jalen Rose predicted weeks ago that Melo will be suited up from January onwards, I am starting to agree with him now.

These are the same guys upset that we traded Galo, Chandler, and Felton. When was the last time you heard these names in anything positive? Felton is well, just Felton. Galo tore his ACL and hasnt been heard of since, and Chandler is just serviceable 3 guard. This was "our future!!11!!111!". They call him "overrated", but what was he actually rated in the first place? He's been the same player his entire career, nobody elevated him beyond what he is. Since he's been here he's been playing with scrubs, and when you give him an actual PG, he's on a team that wins 54 games on top of numerous 50 win seasons with a good, smart PG.

Back
Top Bottom