2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

its not like having the worst record in the league is guaranteed a top pick... the cavs always get it for no reason :smh:

we didn't lose much on the Bargs trade. Camby hasn't played and Novak was not helping last year and he wont help this year. Never mind his handicap in the playoffs. Q-Rich? k. the rest of the trade:

1st Rounder in 2016 - IF things pan out as planned, its a high pick. so what
2nd Rounder in 2014 - we got it back
2nd Rounder in 2017 - we can buy/get one if needed.

we didn't lose much on the Bargs trade. Camby hasn't played and Novak was not helping last year and he wont help this year. Never mind his handicap in the playoffs. Q-Rich? k. the rest of the trade:

1st Rounder in 2016 - IF things pan out as planned, its a high pick. so what
2nd Rounder in 2014 - we got it back
2nd Rounder in 2017 - we can buy/get one if needed.

a pick is a pick though. any prospect is better than no prospect.

Pick > Bargs.

I don't care if said player ended up out the league....the trade was never worth it. Bargs is trash and the pick could've been used for someone USEFUL if we traded it either way.

WTF? i didnt remember giving up a 2016 first round -_-

Thats the reason everyone was against the trade, I dont care much about Novak or Camby, or even the two second rounders, but that 1st round was unnecessary

WTF? i didnt remember giving up a 2016 first round -_-

Thats the reason everyone was against the trade, I dont care much about Novak or Camby, or even the two second rounders, but that 1st round was unnecessary

exactly. i was happy that we dumped camby and novak's contracts. they had more years, so getting bargs actually helped us free up space for this coming offseason. ujuri or whatever ripped us again with the trade :smh:

2016 first round draft pick to Toronto

New York will convey the less favorable of its 2016 1st round pick and Denver's 2016 1st round pick to Toronto (via Denver's right to swap for New York) [Denver-Minnesota-New York, 2/22/2011 then New York-Toronto, 7/10/2013]

So NY could have the 10th pick and DEN could have the 14th pick, DEN could exercise the right to swap picks. Then NY would have to give #14 to TOR.

Haven't been in here in a minute.

Not investing anymore time watching these games. Not worth it. 

Waiting on trades, the lottery, and the draft. 

^ What does that graph prove? that regardless if melo wears a hat or not the knicks are getting an L :smh:

definitely can't be wearing blue hats. the jury is till out on the black hat though. those 3 wins could be statistical anomalies. more sample size is needed. but chill with the blue hats, that could be the good luck charm.

Back
Top Bottom