2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

To me this is the best rivalry in basketball. I always look forward to Bulls vs Knicks.
I was hoping the rivalry would be renewed and expected some trash talking from both sides, but I just can't help but feel for you guys.

Hopefully this rivalry will be renewed and competitive someday.

That rivalry would've been better if Melo went to chicago.

Also, who would Mavs even offer for Rondo?
A package of Jameer Nelson, Devin Harris and Felton ?

Last edited:
speaking of the bulls....imagine if we signed gasol :smh: dude is averaging 18 and 10 at like 40 years old haha

Dallas will offer a first rounder. Houston has some assets too. Those are the most likely landing places for him.

Knicks aren't offering much for Rondo. He's a free agent this summer. They have been in talks though which is cool.

houston would be a terrible fit for rondo they don't need another ball dominant player with harden. just pair him with a scoring guard.

houston would be a terrible fit for rondo they don't need another ball dominant player with harden. just pair him with a scoring guard.

rondo just needs to be paired with a scorer that moves well without the ball. houston would be a horrible destination, because he would be less effective alongside har_en.

If the Knicks go after Rondo who do they have to  give up to get him? I mean Rondo was/is a great point guard, but I like the idea of Goran or Bledsoe, but whatever, it wont make a difference really until next season anyway.

I'm just happy that the FO is talking about making moves, and they are going after quality because they've made mistakes before, like before Phil came on board I can legit see the previous FO give up everything and go for Gerald Wallace or somebody. At least there is hope for down the line either way it goes. And the #Tank is in effect for tonight because Amare and Melo may not even play.

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA

Lakers and Knicks declined to be part of three-way deals that could've sent Rondo elsewhere, league sources tell Yahoo.

I can feel a trade coming. Just give me Dragic please.

Last edited:
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA

Lakers and Knicks declined to be part of three-way deals that could've sent Rondo elsewhere, league sources tell Yahoo.

I can feel a trade coming. Just give me Dragic please.

I'd be hype if we got Dragic & he signed an extension.

That would probably rule out Okafor or Towns tho :rolleyes

I dont think we have enough luck on our side to land a top 3 anyway :lol:

Amare, Shump for Dragic

THJ, Larkin, 2nd rounder for Monroe

JR finally gets his starting gig :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom