2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I'm fine with this. Anybody can go. Only other player I like is Shump but he's only consistent at being inconsistent. First 15 games, he looked great.

Went from, Shump Street to Shumps just trash
Had a spark when you started but now you're just garbage
Fell from top guard to not mentioned at all

Shumpert is the equivalent to J.Cole's first two albums. You wanna like it and you want it to be successful but there's just too much missing.

Barkley AND Reggie Miller are commentating the game Thursday
mean.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
gonna have to make plans to go out that evening now 
mean.gif

I really thought shump turned the corner and would actually play well this year since it is a contract year... but he was just good in at the start of the season now hes back to his trash self :smh:

"Every Knicks player except Carmelo Anthony is reportedly available via trade."

nerd.gif
I'm fine with this. Anybody can go. Only other player I like is Shump but he's only consistent at being inconsistent. First 15 games, he looked great.
wut? great in his first 15 games? 
laugh.gif
 he's been terrible in every game except for like two marginally ok games and one good game

get him out

Went from, Shump Street to Shumps just trash
Had a spark when you started but now you're just garbage
Fell from top guard to not mentioned at all
Someone should make a diss track at Shump for the lulz

trade shump for lamb, danny green, or mcbuckets :smokin
I'd even take a shot at an injured McRoberts. I think Josh's skill set is perfect for the triangle. Who knows how hell be after he recovers though.

Yep just let Chandler disrespect our home court, why not. Btw Melo has been horrific on defense this year. Plain terrible.

In other news, anybody see what Channing Frye had to say about the 2005 team? Hilarious

Shumpert was our second highest scorer through 10 or 12 games. He was hitting his shots.

I hate Chandler Parsons. He's such a clown. **** Jameer Nelson too.

Game is over.

Back
Top Bottom