2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Got up to make a snack while studying. Saw we were down 5 with 3 mins left in the 4th. In previous seasons I would have taken a break to watch a game going down to the wire but these bums aren't worth it :lol:

Then on top of it, check the box score to see we lost, but in OT. Seriously such a Knicks thing to do :lol:

Tie the game up and send it to OT in the garden just to disappoint everyone with an L. Honestly **** just makes me laugh at this point.

The next important date for this team is the draft lottery.

Knicks gon' Knick.

OT - Knickbros, I love Nas's music as much as the next Knicaboker fan, but com'on Tupac is only at 2 percent? 

Knicks gon' Knick.

OT - Knickbros, I love Nas's music as much as the next Knicaboker fan, but com'on Tupac is only at 2 percent? 
Nas > Pac

I feel more so about Jay having more votes than Big but not surprised there's some camel lovers lurking.

It's a good thing Nas is running away with this.

wow. i actually met him once at a smart crew exhibit in williamsburg. cool dude. his wife is really nice too

How is j cole not on that list? Not saying he's my favorite, but he could bump a few dudes off there.

@SportsCenter: Jahlil Okafor has 25 Pts, 20 Reb in MONSTER game for Duke. He's 1st Blue Devil w/ 20-20 game since Elton Brand in 1998. (via @ESPNStatsInfo)

Soon :smokin

how is there no wu tang on the list? 
mean.gif

Ehhh, they look better than his last few shoes. Need more pics and other colors.

About to watch this "Time Is Illmatic"

Back
Top Bottom