2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

How vanilla ice has more votes than tupac boggles my mind
laugh.gif
same people who voted that the knicks can turn the season around

Melo's hat game is symbolic of the struggle of the season. Maybe he is like Proph, he wont stop wearing stupid hats until the Knicks are a.500 ball club. Get used to the dumb hat look. It is all Pharrell's fault.

Live :pimp: game has gotten significantly better from first release. Wish I could say the same about other games

Live
pimp.gif
game has gotten significantly better from first release. Wish I could say the same about other games
I think 2k is good, but they hit a plateau and stayed there for too long, they became complacent because Live was trash for a good period so 2k banked on not having real competition, but 2k is going to have to step it up again because Live is almost right there.

thats why i am dying for live to be good so there will be a REAL competition because guess who wins when there is competition... us

Barkley AND Reggie Miller are commentating the game Thursday
mean.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
I would almost rather not watch the game, one of them commentating the game with another professional is almost unbearable, but both of them together is going to horrible. To have to listen to them talk about how "turrible" a team is may be funny to some, but it isn't funny to me, especially because it is the Knicks, we know that they're "turrible" , but to hear it from these guys is just flat out punishment.  While they talk I'll just pretend that Melo's hats are commentating, at least I know that those hats don't deserve to be on television. Charles is alright in the studio, barely, but anytime that Reginald opens his mouth it makes me happy that the Bulls took away any and every hope he ever had to be a champion.  Just imagine the "flip-floppery" that will ensue should the #Tank win.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom