2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

i see where this is going :lol:

trade Melo for Charlie Villanueva, Ray Felton and a shot on Shark Tank ...

@BR_NYKnicks: Howard Beck's New York Knicks 2015 Free Agent Dream Team: http://t.co/4Sqf1u5Nar

This is a totally different look on the summer of 2015. Don't know if I like it.

Last edited:
you know i aint against what beck puts together thad could be a good fit on this team especially if we push the tempo more not much star power but its a solid well rounded team if we get a top 3 pick that'll help a lot as well

Last edited:
This is someone making up some BS. I find it hard to believe Carmelo wants out after him and Phil both basically said this season was dead before it started. I know neither expected to be 4-20 but they both expected to barely make the playoffs at best, now he wants out? People love tearing down the Knicks for some reason :lol:

Over paying for Afflalo and Lopez, though?
yeah that's the only thing. i don't want to overpay for anyone but who knows what happens. our offense in that scenario might be shaky unless we push the tempo, but we'd be really good defensively. i gotta look at who's out there and see what else we could do.

I'm watching ESPN first take & they're talking about this, Melo said "man come on, after all i did to get here & stay here? Leaving now would just make me weak".

keeping that in mind, Melo.....

we cant trade this years pic even if we wanted too. its in the cba cant trade consecutive draft picks. and i dont believe that melo story. that was said during the summer after the contract was signed.

At least me and Howard Beck both want Afflalo as our starting 2 guard.

I mean even Kendrick said Afflalo was the only leader for seeing brighter tomorrow, that's exactly what we need, a brighter tomorrow !

But on a serious note, I'm not trying to keep Calderon, he's low key injury prone.

I want to add Jahlil Okafor, Dragic, Afflalo, either M. Gasol or Greg Monroe. If we miss out on two of any of those then I'll like to go after P. Millsap.
Keep Dalembert as the backup center for cheap.
Get rid of any two of the three. THJR, JR Smith, Shumpert.

I think we should pull the JR for Copeland offer to shed that $6M off
our cap next offseason . And possibly keep Copeland for cheap too.

God forbid some of us were willing to think outside the box...that's all some cats were trying to say.

Multiple options fellas. If Melo can have them why couldn't the front office.

Thank You!!!!

Someone with some objectivity and realism, I knew I wasn't the only one.

I don't know what to believe anymore, but like the saying goes: " if I know one thing for sure, then I know two things for certain", I just want to enjoy a Knicks season again, nothing more, and nothing less.

Also if we're hypothetically trading players, I'd be alright with trading Earl/Shump for just a couple of boxes of white fudge covered Oreos, and a 2000 Kia Sephia LS.

Also I been calling for Afflalo on this team, he was always a solid player, maybe superstar or instant name recognition status but he is a great complimentary player.

Last edited:
@NY_KnicksPR: Carmelo Anthony (sick and tired of the teams' ****) is out again tonight @ Boston.

Last edited:
At least me and Howard Beck both want Afflalo as our starting 2 guard.

I mean even Kendrick said Afflalo was the only leader for seeing brighter tomorrow, that's exactly what we need, a brighter tomorrow !

But on a serious note, I'm not trying to keep Calderon, he's low key injury prone.

I want to add Jahlil Okafor, Dragic, Afflalo, either M. Gasol or Greg Monroe. If we miss out on two of any of those then I'll like to go after P. Millsap.
Keep Dalembert as the backup center for cheap.
Get rid of any two of the three. THJR, JR Smith, Shumpert.

I think we should pull the JR for Copeland offer to shed that $6M off
our cap next offseason . And possibly keep Copeland for cheap too.
I could tolerate this. I'd keep Timmy. He has the highest upside of the 3.

NY sports media needs to come up with something new to speculate and sensationalize when their teams are losing. Got the weak rumor of firing Coughlin on the Giants, the Jets are a cluster**** and Rex is on his way out, the Nets are still the 2nd team so can't hate on them for being a 8th seed, hockey doesn't have that crossover fan appeal, etc.

Dudes literally regurgitating old news and giving it a new spin. It's like dudes would rather the days of Dolan's media gag order than deal with PJ's plan and acceptance that the team wasn't going to be all that good this season.

I just hope some of these players and coaches and Phil himself call out these reporters when the team is good again.

Back
Top Bottom