2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

What is going on in here? Sheesh. I stayed away because they have been abysmal so far. Melo vs. Timmy is hilarious to me for some reason though. 

do you guys realize melo cannot be traded right? he has a no trade clause meaning he dictates where he goes. HIGHLY doubt melo accepts any offer than maybe cleveland or chicago.

Yeah we know Melo ain't going anywhere NOW (unless he wants too). I'm talking about the idea of trading him prior to this season.

ah ok ok. im just like guys...we cant just trade him haha get over it. idk maybe he should just have surgery now and maybe let some guys develop more. it seems like he picked up the triangle, but other havent, so maybe other guys need the PT if theyre gonna be sticking around past this season :rolleyes

What is going on in here? Sheesh. I stayed away because they have been abysmal so far. Melo vs. Timmy is hilarious to me for some reason though. 
It's our annual civil war
laugh.gif

Y'all was ready to call Melo all types of mf's if he left. Now y'all throwing him to the wolves? Our fanbase is just as bad as the team, and foh THjr, lost respect for son after he dismissed prigs last year. :smh:

I'm not even sure why some of y'all expected different this season. Look at the roster. We've gotta be realistic.

Pretty sure there's just 1 other Melo hater on this thread besides me. I was more excited bout Chauncy, never even wanted Melo

We need some Joe Dumars executive magic to rub off on Phil
Y'all was ready to call Melo all types of mf's if he left. Now y'all throwing him to the wolves? Our fanbase is just as bad as the team, and foh THjr, lost respect for son after he dismissed prigs last year.
mean.gif

I said plenty of times Melo has the right to go where ever he wants to and I wouldn't hold it against him at all if he did leave. Just like he has the right to explore his options, so did the front office.

4-19 is unacceptable. Our roster isn't great but it's better than this. We've lost so many games down the stretch by 5 or less. It's gotta be a record. Fisher pissing me off too. We don't even attack the basket. No idea what the **** is going on anymore.

4-19 is unacceptable. Our roster isn't great but it's better than this. We've lost so many games down the stretch by 5 or less. It's gotta be a record. Fisher pissing me off too. We don't even attack the basket. No idea what the **** is going on anymore.

Our record is unacceptable but our roster really didn't improve and passive *** Fisher is the coach. Losing close games has been the Knicks calling card for a while now. Can't really say I'm surprised, I just hope there is a plan for the offseason.

Bunch of egos in the locker room and they all hate 125 mill Melo ego the most. You think Melo's not thinking about that when it's crunch time trying to win for his "squad"

4-19 is unacceptable. Our roster isn't great but it's better than this. We've lost so many games down the stretch by 5 or less.

no pride on this team.
not competitive at all.

Melo, Jose, Priggy really the only ones who care about a W.
when these 3 are balling out, the typical team will follow suit & match their effort/intensity. but this dumb *** team doesnt.

also everyone on this team has a green light. (Dalembert, Jason/JR Smith/ Shump/ Tim/ Cole)
run the triangle sure, but Melo is your FIRST option.
why take all that time running a play to get Melo to post up, then not look his way and swing the ball to the other side?!
when the team does this, Melo then goes YOLO and chucks up shots bc he didnt get touches when he worked to get position.
thus all the bad shooting numbers.

run the triangle, feed Melo. the rest will follow.

i expect Melo to have a bad game, and we'll get blown out. San Antonio lost to Utah last night, I expect them to play a perfect game tn.

wut-teh-hail?

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/report-carmelo-anthony-may-require-knee-surgery/

According to a source, Anthony has been playing with left knee soreness for much of the season and the fear is that it may require surgery to correct. Following Tuesday’s loss at New Orleans, Anthony admitted that he’s playing with pain and hinted that he may need time off to rest.

“At this point, it’s evaluating and seeing,” Anthony said. “Some days are better than others. It’s a matter if I want to continue to play on it and the pain threshold. The flip side to that is we are losing games. I hate it, I hate to sit on the sidelines and watch my teammates. At this point, sitting down with trainers and coaches and seeing what’s best for everybody. If it’s best for me to sit out, take some time to get it right, then that’s a decision we’ll have to make. But they’ll have to pull me out.”

It is believed that if in fact surgery is needed Anthony could postpone the procedure until after the season but his most recent comments reveal a player who is concerned that his knee is not improving. Throughout his career, Anthony has shown a willingness to play hurt, including the finishing the playoffs two years ago despite suffering from a partially torn labrum in his left shoulder. […] But with the Knicks season already spiraling out of control in early December, Anthony and the Knicks may decide to take a more proactive and aggressive approach in dealing with his knee injury.

its a joke to say melo should be traded for what? how ar you gonna build a team and attract free agents when they have no one to play with? you guys are delusional sometimes. if you were trading melo it should've been last year.

1) Already was one of the few in here last year who was saying we should have thought about trading him last season.

2) Building a team around free agency = :lol: (y'all just don't learn do ya? It's the same damn narrative from 2007, guess we'll just have to keep on waiting!)

3) Thinking a 32 year old Melo with his type of resume is going to attract top tier free agents = :rofl: :rofl:

You really throwing out the word delusional bro? Really? :lol:

Last edited:
It's clear that Melo's been playing with pain for a while.

Might as well shelf him and keep the tank rolling.

Our roster is just trash, flat out.

Our guards are terrible and we have no front court.

Look how easy Kemba got to the rim for that game winner.

Literally all we have is Melo.

Dalembert, Acy, STAT and maybe Smith would be good bench players but every one else can go.

no pride on this team.
not competitive at all.

Melo, Jose, Priggy really the only ones who care about a W.

Same problems that plagued us last year. Sure Felton and Chandler are gone but we still have JR and Shump just basking in their faux celebrity status and apparently you can't tell THjr ****. No way someone as soft as Fish is gonna make an impact on these guys.

Back
Top Bottom