2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobli, Kawhi Leonard and Patty Mills are all OUT for tonight's game

LOL at anyone that wants Melo traded. That would set us back 10 years. Literally.

IMO this is whats gonna happen. He's gonna play it out till ASB. If we're still beyond trash and no where near .500 he's gonna opt for knee surgery and shut it down. Thats when the tank officially begins.

Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobli, Kawhi Leonard and Patty Mills are all OUT for tonight's game

Those are subliminal shots fired from Pop to Phil Jackson.

To you guys think trading Melo shouldn't be in the deck of cards, hey man, I don't know what else to say anymore. Get at me in 5 years I guess. Lol

I like Caldo, he's a good player and has a bigger impact if he's playing on a good team, but if we make a move for a PG this summer (Rondo/Dragic) I wonder what team would take him.

Ive been saying to move jose all along... you can get rondo or dragic if lucky and those are better pgs... and im not going to blame melo theres really no consistent second option on this team... and theres just too many other things wrong with this team before placing blame on the players... the defense is trash, we dont get to the free throw line and we shoot jumpers all day :smh: but melo needs to get that surgery done and capitalize on the tanking... theres no need for further injury and damage his career...

Son, they showed on ESPN the play when THJR is saying some **** to Carmelo and then Carmelo yells at him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Back
Top Bottom