2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Yeah depending on what they scrapping over it could be a step in the right direction...for next year.

With that said, I've never been a fan of Hardaway Jr.

I say we trade Timmy and Bargs for Kobe and let the real fun begin. Carmelo and Kobe can take about 70 shots a night together. I would love to watch that.

roll.gif
this _ Melo is a dumb *** goon

Then Kobe and Melo can fight over the ball :pimp:

Gonna ask Melo to be his Devean George :pimp:

Last edited:
Bunch of players who won't commit to the triangle offense

Hope they keep losing and get a Top 3 pick.

...and I don't see an issue with THJr and Melo barking at one another, maybe one of them actually cares.

Let's see how things go once Phil has the cap space to build a team that he wants.

or both

The Melo guys have always made me laugh in here man, sometimes I don't know who it is y'all like more. Melo or the Knicks? :lol:

I know one things for certain, no "Superstar" in the history of the NBA would allow their team to be 4-19; I don't care how bad the team is. In this conference? The weakest conference in the history of basketball? - Nah, sorry Melo.

He wants to play in Chicago so bad, I'd trade him in a heartbeat for Jimmy Butler & a draft pick. Phil would it too.

what do you expect to melo to do though? average 40, 20, and 10? even if he did, we'd still lose. one person, no matter who, cant do it all.

The Melo guys have always made me laugh in here man, sometimes I don't know who it is y'all like more. Melo or the Knicks? :lol:

I know one things for certain, no "Superstar" in the history of the NBA would allow their team to be 4-19; I don't care how bad the team is. In this conference? The weakest conference in the history of basketball? - Nah, sorry Melo.

He wants to play in Chicago so bad, I'd trade him in a heartbeat for Jimmy Butler & a draft pick. Phil would it too.

+1

I'm done with this fraud *** "Superstar" and his empty *** jacket.

I'll fully admit I've soured on Melo during the 2012-13 season.

I'm hoping with Phil here he can learn and progress mentally and when it comes to his teammates.

Last edited:
what do you expect to melo to do though? average 40, 20, and 10? even if he did, we'd still lose. one person, no matter who, cant do it all.

I don't expect Melo to do anything different. That's the thing - you should know by now what he is, what he's always been. Just some above-average scorer. That's it's, that's all he's ever brought to the table. I cringe when I hear Melo and the word "Superstar".

His type of game doesn't produce wins. So it for damn sure doesn't lead you to the finals - so what's the point of having him right now? Seriously? - Let him go, let's get some assets and build this the right way.

Back
Top Bottom